Newt Gingrich gets glitter thrown at him in Minnesota

Great way to spread the message.

Real talk though, I know its glitter but why in the blue hell would you throw anything at or on a public official. Any given day someone could actually throw something harmful on anyone. I'm sure they could find something to charge him with if they wanted to.

His security detail failed him BIG TIME on that one.  He's a fairly controversial figure and you're not going to check people's bags before they come into an event with him attending?  He's lucky it was only someone throwing glitter at him. and not something worse.

His security detail failed him BIG TIME on that one.  He's a fairly controversial figure and you're not going to check people's bags before they come into an event with him attending?  He's lucky it was only someone throwing glitter at him. and not something worse.

laugh.gif
at "peace be with you"

Newt Gingrich does not exist in my world so I'm not sure how I'm in this thread.
Politicians=obsolete 

Newt Gingrich does not exist in my world so I'm not sure how I'm in this thread.
Politicians=obsolete 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Real talk though, I know its glitter but why in the blue hell would you throw anything at or on a public official. Any given day someone could actually throw something harmful on anyone. I'm sure they could find something to charge him with if they wanted to.
Newt's not a public official, though
I was expecting a Lebron-with-the powder type of sprinkling. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Newt's not a public official, though
I was expecting a Lebron-with-the powder type of sprinkling. 

Back
Top Bottom