Next car in mind.. Which car is a better buy? Cadillac XTS or Dodge Charger RT Max?

Well, I plan on getting a Brand new car in a year or sooner, so I pretty much have in mind these two cars...

Dodge Charger RT Max.
Starting price-$36,495
Features- 5.7 Hemi V8 that picks up 375 HP
Leather seats, Navigation, Back up camera, push to start, and other items.
View media item 303867View media item 303868
Cadillac XTS Premium
Starting Price- $48,690 for FWD
Features- 3.6 V6 that picks about 300 HP
CUE (Cadillac user Experience), Push to start, Back up Camera, Push to start, memory seats, and other items.
View media item 303869View media item 303870
I want one of these cars and they are both DOPE as hell, but which one do you guys think it is the better buy within these two? Both of these cars seem to be made in good quality. Do any of you guys own these two, if so, what are the pro's and cons? Thanks Please, no American Vs. Imports debates please.

Y dont u get a coupe? Family?

Go witht the charger based off da power but da caddy is more luxurious

This is a weird comparison.  The cars are on 2 completely different levels and serves 2 completely different purposes

Of the two, I'd get the XTS.

Why not the CTS 3.6 though? Too small? It's still a sedan and if you don't need the space, I'd go with the CTS, even the 3.0, less power (30hp less) but I believe it is lighter so it can still be quicker and you save about $9k.
View media item 303889

Last edited:
F it if your gonna pay 48 for the car just dish out the extra money and get a shelby...

or a 302 boss

Of the two, I'd get the XTS.

Why not the CTS 3.6 though? Too small? It's still a sedan and if you don't need the space, I'd go with the CTS, even the 3.0, less power (30hp less) but I believe it is lighter so it can still be quicker and you save about $9k.
View media item 303889
I'm 6'4'' in the half, so that is car is too small for me..

Get  a tesla.

tesla-model-s-rear-three-quarter.jpg

if I had to pick btwn the two, I'd pick the charger solely based on the depreciation that hits a brand new caddy like that:x

OP should just tell us what he wants more, Luxury or Speed/Power with very little luxury?

while the charger interior isnt anything special, the leather is very good and comfortable inside. huge 8.4 screen, heated seats all around, sport mode. Charger still looks awesome, especially the Max with the black grill. all around cool car

Back
Top Bottom