Next Jay to see big rise in popularity?

Everybody that didn't get them will be scrambling for the Olympic VII's, I can't believe how bad they've been slept on.

With the packs comin it could be any shoe...surprisingly im lookin forward to the XVI cause I slept on em in h.s.

I agree has to be the 16 in navy. The black is coming out for the pack and is gonna remind people how nice they are. One of my favorite jordans ever.

idk i belive xv's are gonna come up.. people go after flints and obsidan 15's allot
i also think 21's and 22's have allot potential to be popular

10 years from now these will be considered grails....
a7626af12c1e7c4ea6ee2c6c7654790f82fc61d9.pjpg

XVIIs or XVIIIs

i'm still trying to pick up a pair of copper XVIIs myself. as for the XVIIIs, i love these shoes. awesome shoes to play ball in, they havent receieved thatmuch yet since there not too old, but in the future for sure.

Good question. I would have to say the recent Cool Grey/Maize I.E.'s or I.E.s period for that matter. People hate them but they are mad comfortable and agreat summer shoe wit the breathable netting. I'm still mad I missed out on the Zens and Black/Red ones.

Originally Posted by denverkicks23

When the Fire Red Spiz'ikes, XIs and Laney Vs first came out, none of them were all that popular at first but now they are some of the most $$$ jays made. What do you guys think will be the next shoe to rise in popularity. My vote is for the XVs, their time has not yet come.

these arent even considered a jordan.....
ohwell.gif

When the Fire Red Spiz'ikes, XIs and Laney Vs first came out, none of them were all that popular at first but now they are some of the most $$$ jays made. What do you guys think will be the next shoe to rise in popularity. My vote is for the XVs, their time has not yet come.

Fire Red Spiz'ikes - i won't dignify this with an answer..

XIs - these were actually quite popular back on the first release, at least it was in my state. there was hype even before the official release, when ahmadrashad previewed them in 95 on live tv. it may have been a generational thing, i don't know for sure back then, but everybody and their grandmother wanteda pair of these when mike first wore them.

Laney Vs - you are actually right, these really were slept on. how much are they fetching these days?

XVs - i always liked them, but they will never be popular, at least not until they change the leather to nubuck.

next j will def. be the xviii-suede versions.

Originally Posted by Jose Marti

I'm going to have to go wit them spongebob dubz them so fresh....

either you're plain stupid or you're tryna be funny but it aint working
indifferent.gif

anyways, my vote goes for RETRO military IVs, i swear everyone iscomplaining about the quality and weird shaping of em but 5 years from now, lots of y'all will be crying for a pair that was easily attainable in 06 forless than retail, and will have to pay possibly $300+ in the future

Yup....XXIII's will be looked upon as classics 10 years from now.
Not so much as other J's MJ actually wore but as far as the aftermath J's....definatley classic.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

its been almost a decade since its OG release.....no one liked em. da retro came out...no one liked em.

co sign

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

10 years from now....you'll all realize how much time and money you wasted on NikeTalk and buying shoes lol

Self included
This same thought occurred to me yesterday....

18 or 21. 18 first since they are older, but i think the 21 is very over looked, it has a simple but not too plain design and is one of the best forperformance that I can think of. I think it is hated now because that seems to be the popular thing to do with new disigns, once it gets older people willstart to see what i see (or maybe not!)

speaking of 21s, I coulda sworn heat23 said he would have 2/21 pack pics soon, I was really lookin forward to them, hope they come out soon! =)

Back
Top Bottom