Next To Blow From The South? Meet NBA YOUNGBOY!!

I owe this kid an apology.. judged tf outta buddy and wrote him off when that video of him dragging his girl surfaced.

Fast forward to this year and I haven’t listened to any artist more... he’s hands down in my top 3 artist out right now and this new project hard af

Make No Sense :sick:

1570987491198.gif

:pimp:

This is the first album in a while that i woke up in the morning wanting to hear.
Head blown my favorite
Make no sense
Carter boy
Time I'm on
Renada
Hot now
Rebels kick it (beat is flames)
All :pimp:

Last edited:
Can't say I mess with dude like that or most rap nowadays but I like and mess with this song from homie.

I owe this kid an apology.. judged tf outta buddy and wrote him off when that video of him dragging his girl surfaced.

Fast forward to this year and I haven’t listened to any artist more... he’s hands down in my top 3 artist out right now and this new project hard af

Make No Sense :sick:

1570987491198.gif

:pimp:

Peewee, Money Man, and Young Boy easily my most played the past year.

YoungBoy been one of the most consistent out the last two year. Tape is so smooth. Brought back Baton Rouge after that wildly disappointing Kevin Gates album.

Yeah I slept on this kid as well. I just began messing wit’ his music. Might start from the beginning and checking all his projects.

YoungBoy been one of the most consistent out the last two year. Tape is so smooth. Brought back Baton Rouge after that wildly disappointing Kevin Gates album.
4 years.
38 Baby dropped when he was only 16 I believe. Still his best tape imo too. I'd even label that **** as one of the classic tapes from an artist we should all know

I don't think it's going as hard as NBAYOUNGBOY 2, but it's solid.

Like Wavy keeps saying; prodigy :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom