Moneybagg Yo vol Time Served

My only thing is, these cmg dude's don't interact with each other at all. Don't collab, don't post each other's music, support each other it's like youngsta/yo on 2 different teams. It's like when gotti focused on a artist his other doesn't exist anymore. Haven't seen him and youngsta together for real since yo appeared same with snootie when youngsta came along.

Yo Gotti still a better label head that Game and Jeezy :lol:

Yo Gotti still a better label head that Game and Jeezy :lol:
U ain't lying. Or he just know how to sign the right dude's idk, game and jeezy suck at it tho.

Still tho, u never see youngsta and yo in the same room, dude's got like 1 song together. Son ain't even post fed 3x. I be forgetting they on the same label. Looking real MMGish.

I was listening to one of Yo's interviews and he was saying how Gotti and Youngsta from North Memphis and he from South Memphis and they hoods beef with each other. Even said some of his people was pissed he signed to Gotti. Dolph did a feature on one of Yo's early tapes. Youngsta a hot boy too, Yo seem more low key. Gotti know talent though. Youngsta got a gang of features. Folks love his antics. Yo building a real fan base.

Black youngsta and key glock having a song together way back, yo and dolph having a track, black youngsta artist yung money was at dolph party a fee years back on stage n performing wit him, all these ****** friends :lol:. They just picking sides because the 2 bosses beefing

Looks like him and Ralo at odds with each other. Ralo also making it seem like Moneybagg turned his back on CMG/Gotti.

#heartless
Screenshot_20171206-155628.jpg

Back
Top Bottom