NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

Like I've said before, I'm no HUGE football fan or anything, so forgive me in advance if these sound like ignorant questions.

#1- Why couldn't the ******* advance the ball there? Can't you advance the ball if you recover an onside kick?

#2- Is it because no Seahawk touched the ball first? Meaning that if a Seahawk would have touched it, even a fingertip, and THEN that same ******* would havegotten possession, THEN he could have continued right on to the endzone, right?

Thanks in advance.

Good to see the ******** having a little surge right here in the 4th. I just got off the phone with my dad, and I told him I was going for the ******** in thisone, because they're the feel-good story. It hasn't looked god for WAS this whole game, but now that's obviously changed. Dramatically.

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

I'm going to throw up if I hear Sean Taylor mentioned again.

Seattle is just giving the game away. Neither of these teams have done one thing worthy of winning.

shut up...u have no room to speak...making the switch from the cowboys to the eagles when you were 16
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Zierra28

someone school me. y didnt that last "td" count?

You can't advance an onside kick, upon the successful recovery of an onside kick, the ball is ruled dead.

Seattle is just giving the game away. Neither of these teams have done one thing worthy of winning.

let me respond to the eagles fan as a ******** fan with a cowboys fan quote...

"the hate is thick"
roll.gif

damn what a 4th quarter...too bag cooley drops the first down...and now the missed fg...it should have been a td...then it should have been a fg and now theyget 0 pts...what a choke job

That dude SUCKS! 30 yards away, and you can't make it!?!? If I was a ******** player, if they don't win after the game, I would have slapped that dudefor shankin that.

Heh....NFL field goal kickers today can't even hit 30 yards away anymore.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

shut up...u have no room to speak...making the switch from the cowboys to the eagles when you were 16
smh.gif

I expect better from you. I've been an Eagles fan since I was 13. I was a Cowboys fan was I was 6 years old. Damn
eyes.gif

Sean Taylor was in the building for that one too
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom