NFC Wild Card :: Washington ******** @ Seattle Seahawks 1/5/08 ::

Is DJ Hackett the only dude in the NFL whose face is wider than his helmet? Ol' Lo Pan lookin dude

We gott

im a patriots fan..i think i know the difference between a fumble and an incomplete pass
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FOB Marley

wow Leroy just beasted right there...
I know, right? Grabbing a 40 year old man by a shoulder pad and pushing him over is beastly.

Why would you hand the ball off two times in a row to Kool-Aid #37?
laugh.gif

Holmgren looks hungry on the sidelines. He can't wait till halftime to go grab a burger. Ol' walrus lookin self. I'd be tossin anchovies at himfrom the stands.

istockphoto_123700_walrus_showing_his_moustache.jpg

horrible half....our defense give us a chance to win this game, but then i look at our offense

edit: If i was gibbs i would be content going into this half wit the way the team is playing. It could be A LOT worse

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Wow so Gibbs is content with this score into the half
indifferent.gif

Exactly what I said...
smh.gif

Not even gonna try to drive down into FG range, with your 2 timeouts, huh, Gibbs...?

This definately isnt the worst playoff game in awhile. I am surprised how well the Skins D has played us so far. Definately have to give them credit forholding us to 10 points. As for your offense, thats another story... If your QB can get it going a little bit, this should be a nail biter. We definately arentthe team we were in 05' but our D is playing like Super Bowl contenders.

yeah i agree with a lot of people so far this game is
sick.gif
so far worstplayoff game ever, maybe it will change in the 2nd half

I dont know why but Eminem keeps runnin through my head ... "snap back to reality, Oops there goes gravity" ...

this is the type of game that somehow I expect the Skins to pull out

but i dont know how they can

Back
Top Bottom