NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

pft
Multiple reports surfaced yesterday that the Cowboys will interview Newton at the Scouting Combine. And Chris Mortensen said this morning on ESPN Radio that Cowboys coach Jason Garrett went to the Davey O’Brien Award ceremony, where Newton picked up his trophy as the best quarterback in college football, and that Garrett likes Newton’s pro potential.

“They’re going to do due diligence on Cam Newton,

Seems like the Cowboys every year want to interview the big star in the draft, just to get their name out there. 

Mcfadden a few years ago, Dez, now Cam. 

If they are going to take that team and turn it over to a rookie option QB (as talented as he is) good luck. 
laugh.gif

Seems like the Cowboys every year want to interview the big star in the draft, just to get their name out there. 

Mcfadden a few years ago, Dez, now Cam. 

If they are going to take that team and turn it over to a rookie option QB (as talented as he is) good luck. 
laugh.gif

No where.  But that team "is built" to win the super bowl in Jerry's words, now you're gonna tell all those vets here's your new leader? 

I suppose you could say the Jets did just that, but I have a hard time thinkin that the Cowboy players would love this. 

Like I said, just seems each year the speak publicly about the star in the draft and their interest in them, just to get more chatter about themselves.  Maybe I'm off about that. 

No where.  But that team "is built" to win the super bowl in Jerry's words, now you're gonna tell all those vets here's your new leader? 

I suppose you could say the Jets did just that, but I have a hard time thinkin that the Cowboy players would love this. 

Like I said, just seems each year the speak publicly about the star in the draft and their interest in them, just to get more chatter about themselves.  Maybe I'm off about that. 

why would the players not like it? theyre attempting to get better.
what has Tony Romo done to be irreplaceable?

what has he won ? who has he lead?

who follows him?

its not like hes 25 yrs old either.

who follows him?

You could talk me into getting behind that...

I'm not convinced Romo is the problem, but you could talk me into Cam Newton.

You could talk me into getting behind that...

I'm not convinced Romo is the problem, but you could talk me into Cam Newton.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

who follows him?

Roy's the only guy on offense that doesn't seem to be a Tony guy.  None of the rest of them ever speak out on Tony.  In fct I thought they were all upset when he got hurt last year. 

Def agree with you on the age, he's no spring chicken, but do you not risk upsetting some vets when you go with a rookie QB?  Generally that is the sign of a rebuilding phase ain't it? 

They certainly had a down year last year, they also "thought" they was gonna be hostin their own super bowl.  Now they would need to follow a rookie QB?  I don't know about that.  Hell, I'd love to see them take him, just to see how it played out. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

who follows him?

Roy's the only guy on offense that doesn't seem to be a Tony guy.  None of the rest of them ever speak out on Tony.  In fct I thought they were all upset when he got hurt last year. 

Def agree with you on the age, he's no spring chicken, but do you not risk upsetting some vets when you go with a rookie QB?  Generally that is the sign of a rebuilding phase ain't it? 

They certainly had a down year last year, they also "thought" they was gonna be hostin their own super bowl.  Now they would need to follow a rookie QB?  I don't know about that.  Hell, I'd love to see them take him, just to see how it played out. 
laugh.gif

Allen Bradford 5-11 242lbs??? Wow.

Ziemba only putting up 20 reps really hurts.

If Ingram is only 5-9, Trent is going to be that MJD size. Not a bad thing considering his big play ability. Wonder if Trent will get passed on like MJD did.

Allen Bradford 5-11 242lbs??? Wow.

Ziemba only putting up 20 reps really hurts.

If Ingram is only 5-9, Trent is going to be that MJD size. Not a bad thing considering his big play ability. Wonder if Trent will get passed on like MJD did.

Trent has track speed. I don't know if MJD timed that well when he came out.

Trent goes no lower than 15 next year.

Trent has track speed. I don't know if MJD timed that well when he came out.

Trent goes no lower than 15 next year.

mojo's like 5'6, ran sub 4.4 if i remember correctly. but he's 36 waist 35 thighs or something ridiculous like that. trent's probably 5'8, definitely not waterbug size, and no one doubts his talent. if he falls it'll only be because tb isn't a value pick in today's league

mojo's like 5'6, ran sub 4.4 if i remember correctly. but he's 36 waist 35 thighs or something ridiculous like that. trent's probably 5'8, definitely not waterbug size, and no one doubts his talent. if he falls it'll only be because tb isn't a value pick in today's league

Back
Top Bottom