NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

Baldwin only 6'4 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pft
Multiple reports surfaced yesterday that the Cowboys will interview Newton at the Scouting Combine. And Chris Mortensen said this morning on ESPN Radio that Cowboys coach Jason Garrett went to the Davey O’Brien Award ceremony, where Newton picked up his trophy as the best quarterback in college football, and that Garrett likes Newton’s pro potential.

“They’re going to do due diligence on Cam Newton,

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

pft
Multiple reports surfaced yesterday that the Cowboys will interview Newton at the Scouting Combine. And Chris Mortensen said this morning on ESPN Radio that Cowboys coach Jason Garrett went to the Davey O’Brien Award ceremony, where Newton picked up his trophy as the best quarterback in college football, and that Garrett likes Newton’s pro potential.

“They’re going to do due diligence on Cam Newton,

MJD ran a 4.38 and he was probably the best return man in the draft, including Bush

laugh.gif
plus a 30 yr old ROmo went 1-4 in a superbowl or bust yr but its inconceivable that he goes in another direction at QB ...

Baldwin is 6'4 3/8 ... aint no "only" to that
laugh.gif
if he runs that 4.4 as rumored, hes going ultra high

MJD ran a 4.38 and he was probably the best return man in the draft, including Bush

laugh.gif
plus a 30 yr old ROmo went 1-4 in a superbowl or bust yr but its inconceivable that he goes in another direction at QB ...

Baldwin is 6'4 3/8 ... aint no "only" to that
laugh.gif
if he runs that 4.4 as rumored, hes going ultra high

What's a good 40 time for an OL? Nate Solder just ran a 4.98, which I would think would be pretty solid for a lineman.

What's a good 40 time for an OL? Nate Solder just ran a 4.98, which I would think would be pretty solid for a lineman.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

That is elite but not "freakish". He use to be a TE so its not surprising.

4.8 for a O-lineman is like a 4.30 for a skill position player.

laugh.gif
one dude tan a 6 flat he should race Rich Eisen

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

That is elite but not "freakish". He use to be a TE so its not surprising.

4.8 for a O-lineman is like a 4.30 for a skill position player.

laugh.gif
one dude tan a 6 flat he should race Rich Eisen

Is Tryon Smith not participating in these drills or is he just in another group? I want to see what all the hype is about. I think Solder will be one of the most productive OTs from this draft. He'd be the guy I'd take first off the board over Castanzo and Smtih.

Is Tryon Smith not participating in these drills or is he just in another group? I want to see what all the hype is about. I think Solder will be one of the most productive OTs from this draft. He'd be the guy I'd take first off the board over Castanzo and Smtih.

Solder is extremely raw and as atheltic as he is he needs a lot of work.  He can stay infront of any DE in the NFL just off pure athleticism but when they start using moves and leverage he gets his +!$ handed to him see the Senior Bowl.

Tyron is just as athletic (if not more so) and less raw. His issue is he played RT (not LT) and doesnt seem to have a frame to hold 300 pounds.

Solder is extremely raw and as atheltic as he is he needs a lot of work.  He can stay infront of any DE in the NFL just off pure athleticism but when they start using moves and leverage he gets his +!$ handed to him see the Senior Bowl.

Tyron is just as athletic (if not more so) and less raw. His issue is he played RT (not LT) and doesnt seem to have a frame to hold 300 pounds.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Seems like the Cowboys every year want to interview the big star in the draft, just to get their name out there. 

Mcfadden a few years ago, Dez, now Cam. 

If they are going to take that team and turn it over to a rookie option QB (as talented as he is) good luck. 
laugh.gif
The Cowboys arent taking Cam, but even if they did, he wouldnt be starting as a rookie.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Seems like the Cowboys every year want to interview the big star in the draft, just to get their name out there. 

Mcfadden a few years ago, Dez, now Cam. 

If they are going to take that team and turn it over to a rookie option QB (as talented as he is) good luck. 
laugh.gif
The Cowboys arent taking Cam, but even if they did, he wouldnt be starting as a rookie.

Back
Top Bottom