NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

Nevada TE Virgil Green posted a 42 1/2-inch vertical jump at the Scouting Combine on Saturday.

It's believed to be the second best jump ever by a tight end. A rocked-up 6-foot-3 and 249 pounds, Green is one of the most physically impressive draft prospects at his position. Also posting a ridiculous 10-foot, 10-inch broad jump, Green is currently Mike Mayock's No. 5 overall tight end

What the hell is in the water in Nevada? Between Green, Moch, and Kaepernick
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Nevada TE Virgil Green posted a 42 1/2-inch vertical jump at the Scouting Combine on Saturday.

It's believed to be the second best jump ever by a tight end. A rocked-up 6-foot-3 and 249 pounds, Green is one of the most physically impressive draft prospects at his position. Also posting a ridiculous 10-foot, 10-inch broad jump, Green is currently Mike Mayock's No. 5 overall tight end

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by theone2401

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He just ran a 4.58 at the combine. Kids gona be a problem soon

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

He just ran a 4.58 at the combine. Kids gona be a problem soon

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

if Vontay Moch can really run a 4.2 then either its some amazing strength program or they juicing hard.
curious that Kyle Rudolph and Weslye Saunders aren't running, they said Saunders was there in Indy.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

if Vontay Moch can really run a 4.2 then either its some amazing strength program or they juicing hard.
curious that Kyle Rudolph and Weslye Saunders aren't running, they said Saunders was there in Indy.

Yea I rather develop Jordan Cameron than Virgil Green. Only  cause I have 0 faith Virgil Green will ever be any good...

Yea I rather develop Jordan Cameron than Virgil Green. Only  cause I have 0 faith Virgil Green will ever be any good...

I will burn all of my Cowboys apparel if we use our first round pick on Cam Newton. We have way more pressing needs then at QB. I'm loooking at Gabe Carimi but I have no clue where he's slotted to go.

If Newton ends up on the Cowboys, he will get hated on Hard for his whole career. Tebox X 100000

I will burn all of my Cowboys apparel if we use our first round pick on Cam Newton. We have way more pressing needs then at QB. I'm loooking at Gabe Carimi but I have no clue where he's slotted to go.

If Newton ends up on the Cowboys, he will get hated on Hard for his whole career. Tebox X 100000

Rudolph isn't running b/c he is still rehabbing

Tyron is just as athletic (if not more so) and less raw. His issue is he played RT (not LT) and doesnt seem to have a frame to hold 300 pounds.

He weighs 300 now
nerd.gif

Tyron is just as athletic (if not more so) and less raw. His issue is he played RT (not LT) and doesnt seem to have a frame to hold 300 pounds.

He weighs 300 now
nerd.gif

Cam speaking in the 3rd person at his press conference
laugh.gif

Seems to have a great personality hope he does well in the league

Cam speaking in the 3rd person at his press conference
laugh.gif

Seems to have a great personality hope he does well in the league

Originally Posted by dreClark

He weighs 300 now
nerd.gif

Yea he weighed in at 307 didnt he?
laugh.gif
but we all know by like week 7 hes gonna be 280.

i like cam and im rooting for him
even tho its his past i hope its false about apparently stealing from teammates lockers

Back
Top Bottom