NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

Originally Posted by dreClark

Rudolph isn't running b/c he is still rehabbing

Tyron is just as athletic (if not more so) and less raw. His issue is he played RT (not LT) and doesnt seem to have a frame to hold 300 pounds.

He weighs 300 now
nerd.gif

Yea he weighed in at 307 didnt he?
laugh.gif
but we all know by like week 7 hes gonna be 280.

i like cam and im rooting for him
even tho its his past i hope its false about apparently stealing from teammates lockers

1st I've ever heard of Cam taking stuff from lockers. I call BS.

He bought a stolen laptop, the guy tried to make it seem like he stole it from somebody himself
30t6p3b.gif

1st I've ever heard of Cam taking stuff from lockers. I call BS.

He bought a stolen laptop, the guy tried to make it seem like he stole it from somebody himself
30t6p3b.gif

Speaking at the NFL Combine Saturday, Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett declined to discuss rumors of drug use and addiction.

Mallett called them "ridiculous," and said teams "know what they need to know." It's believed Mallett passed up a chance to enter the 2010 draft as a third-year sophomore because of rumors he was addicted to drugs, and the talk only grew louder during his fourth-year junior season. Some scouts are more concerned about Mallett's on-field decision making than anything, but he's going to catch a ton of heat for his Saturday appearance. According to PFT's Gregg Rosenthal, Mallett cut the interview short after refusing to answer questions from the media.

So much for that

Speaking at the NFL Combine Saturday, Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett declined to discuss rumors of drug use and addiction.

Mallett called them "ridiculous," and said teams "know what they need to know." It's believed Mallett passed up a chance to enter the 2010 draft as a third-year sophomore because of rumors he was addicted to drugs, and the talk only grew louder during his fourth-year junior season. Some scouts are more concerned about Mallett's on-field decision making than anything, but he's going to catch a ton of heat for his Saturday appearance. According to PFT's Gregg Rosenthal, Mallett cut the interview short after refusing to answer questions from the media.

So much for that

whether he wants to talk about it to the press or not, he better pray than there are no failed drug tests lingering or he may end up off most teams boards completely.

whether he wants to talk about it to the press or not, he better pray than there are no failed drug tests lingering or he may end up off most teams boards completely.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I will burn all of my Cowboys apparel if we use our first round pick on Cam Newton. We have way more pressing needs then at QB. I'm loooking at Gabe Carimi but I have no clue where he's slotted to go.

If Newton ends up on the Cowboys, he will get hated on Hard for his whole career. Tebox X 100000
You dont want the Cowboys taking Carimi with their first pick. They need to go secondary or DE.

Carimi (6-7, 315) is super-tough tackle who is viewed by some as a good athlete who can be a solid NFL pass blocker and merits a late first-round or high second-round pick. However, another faction views Carimi as a stiff player who lacks the athleticism and feet to play left tackle, will struggle to be productive at right tackle and warrants only third- or fourth-round consideration.
Read more: http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/fee...y-dalton-in-position-to-move-up#ixzz1F6dOk9Cq

If they go D-End I wouldnt mind J.J. Watt

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I will burn all of my Cowboys apparel if we use our first round pick on Cam Newton. We have way more pressing needs then at QB. I'm loooking at Gabe Carimi but I have no clue where he's slotted to go.

If Newton ends up on the Cowboys, he will get hated on Hard for his whole career. Tebox X 100000
You dont want the Cowboys taking Carimi with their first pick. They need to go secondary or DE.

Carimi (6-7, 315) is super-tough tackle who is viewed by some as a good athlete who can be a solid NFL pass blocker and merits a late first-round or high second-round pick. However, another faction views Carimi as a stiff player who lacks the athleticism and feet to play left tackle, will struggle to be productive at right tackle and warrants only third- or fourth-round consideration.
Read more: http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/fee...y-dalton-in-position-to-move-up#ixzz1F6dOk9Cq

If they go D-End I wouldnt mind J.J. Watt

Carimi at nine would be ******ed... We don't need a LT, but everywhere else on the line could use an upgrade. If he's there in the second, he's worth a look...

Carimi at nine would be ******ed... We don't need a LT, but everywhere else on the line could use an upgrade. If he's there in the second, he's worth a look...

they finally rattled Cam a lil when they asked him why he disobeyed his coach's orders of taking a knee in the NCG & apparently he became defensive

they finally rattled Cam a lil when they asked him why he disobeyed his coach's orders of taking a knee in the NCG & apparently he became defensive

Back
Top Bottom