armchair GM

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I hope Austin Pettis somehow runs in the 4.5 range 
laugh.gif

wont happen but wishful thinking tho.

i got Mallet improving his stock before draft day.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I hope Austin Pettis somehow runs in the 4.5 range 
laugh.gif

wont happen but wishful thinking tho.

i got Mallet improving his stock before draft day.

Jake will probably beast this, but he should have declared last year smh. Is he still projected to be a first rounder?

Jake will probably beast this, but he should have declared last year smh. Is he still projected to be a first rounder?

Look out for Ricardo Lockette of Fort Valley State. I'll put money that he'll have a Top 3 forty time

Look out for Ricardo Lockette of Fort Valley State. I'll put money that he'll have a Top 3 forty time

I love the NFL Networks coverage of the combine. It's so hilarious when they superimpose Rich Eisen's 40 against some of the quickest 40s of the combine.
laugh.gif

12 Heels got invited as well. Should be fun to see how they do. I think Robert Quinn and Greg Little will show out.

I love the NFL Networks coverage of the combine. It's so hilarious when they superimpose Rich Eisen's 40 against some of the quickest 40s of the combine.
laugh.gif

12 Heels got invited as well. Should be fun to see how they do. I think Robert Quinn and Greg Little will show out.

former So. Caro. TE Wes Saunders has been ruled ineligible for the NFL Draft and the draft combine
laugh.gif

his agent didnt send in the correct paper work.

30t6p3b.gif

former So. Caro. TE Wes Saunders has been ruled ineligible for the NFL Draft and the draft combine
laugh.gif

his agent didnt send in the correct paper work.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom