NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

^ Damn so what he just goes back to school or does he have to wait for free agency , That Agent would be FIRED !!

I wonder who is gonna be that Workout Warrior this year

^ Damn so what he just goes back to school or does he have to wait for free agency , That Agent would be FIRED !!

mikel-leshoure.jpg

Get familiar.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I love the NFL Networks coverage of the combine. It's so hilarious when they superimpose Rich Eisen's 40 against some of the quickest 40s of the combine.
laugh.gif

12 Heels got invited as well. Should be fun to see how they do. I think Robert Quinn and Greg Little will show out.
Aren't like 10 of them defensive players too? 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I was goin thru stuff during the mock and every 5 players or so, I would see another Tar Hell. 
smokin.gif

Interested to see how Hank does. 

As well as the QB's.  Teams lookin at Cam, Mallet, Locker, and Gabbert knowing that next season could have Luck and Barkley potentially, do they wait that extra year for a QB?  Always like seeing how the QB's get targeted. 

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I love the NFL Networks coverage of the combine. It's so hilarious when they superimpose Rich Eisen's 40 against some of the quickest 40s of the combine.
laugh.gif

12 Heels got invited as well. Should be fun to see how they do. I think Robert Quinn and Greg Little will show out.
Aren't like 10 of them defensive players too? 
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I was goin thru stuff during the mock and every 5 players or so, I would see another Tar Hell. 
smokin.gif

Interested to see how Hank does. 

As well as the QB's.  Teams lookin at Cam, Mallet, Locker, and Gabbert knowing that next season could have Luck and Barkley potentially, do they wait that extra year for a QB?  Always like seeing how the QB's get targeted. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

I hope Austin Pettis somehow runs in the 4.5 range 
laugh.gif

wont happen but wishful thinking tho.

i got Mallet improving his stock before draft day.

Last thing in the world I'd want to happen.

BTW, what's the name of that WR from Rutgers DJ's was trying to hype up?  I'm drawing a blank
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

BTW, what's the name of that WR from Rutgers DJ's was trying to hype up?  I'm drawing a blank
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

former So. Caro. TE Wes Saunders has been ruled ineligible for the NFL Draft and the draft combine
laugh.gif

his agent didnt send in the correct paper work.

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

3830192199_2bdd6e9563.jpg

Sanu-time next year....just yall watch. 
laugh.gif

only thing holding him back are his QBs....

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

3830192199_2bdd6e9563.jpg

Sanu-time next year....just yall watch. 
laugh.gif

only thing holding him back are his QBs....

former So. Caro. TE Wes Saunders has been ruled ineligible for the NFL Draft and the draft combine
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wow

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Noooo way!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Noooo way!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

he cant go back to school, some of yall probably arent familiar but he was kicked out of So. Carolina last yr, he was part of the Marvin Austin UNC deal plus he was living at a Hotel for free while at school
laugh.gif

Fired?! thats it? thats all you would do? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mextra45

he cant go back to school, some of yall probably arent familiar but he was kicked out of So. Carolina last yr, he was part of the Marvin Austin UNC deal plus he was living at a Hotel for free while at school
laugh.gif

Fired?! thats it? thats all you would do? 
roll.gif

It would take everything in my power to not strangle my agent if something like that happened to me. TOTALLY inexcusable. Wes Saunders screwed himself up this season, but his earning potential took a SERIOUS hit due to the incompetence of his agent.

What are his options at this point? Once he signed w. the agent, he can't go back to school + the NCAA hates him....wow...just wow
30t6p3b.gif

It would take everything in my power to not strangle my agent if something like that happened to me. TOTALLY inexcusable. Wes Saunders screwed himself up this season, but his earning potential took a SERIOUS hit due to the incompetence of his agent.

What are his options at this point? Once he signed w. the agent, he can't go back to school + the NCAA hates him....wow...just wow
30t6p3b.gif

Saunders could still show out at a Pro Day. But, his agent really !%*$%@ up. Dude will still get drafted.

Saunders could still show out at a Pro Day. But, his agent really !%*$%@ up. Dude will still get drafted.

Originally Posted by romedadude

U sure about that? 

yeah minus the fact he doesnt run good routes and doesnt have good hands.

dude is a wildcat QB. thats it.

blatant disrespect. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom