NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

Originally Posted by romedadude

Saunders could still show out at a Pro Day. But, his agent really !%*$%@ up. Dude will still get drafted.

U sure about that? 

yeah minus the fact he doesnt run good routes and doesnt have good hands.

dude is a wildcat QB. thats it.

blatant disrespect. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Saunders could still show out at a Pro Day. But, his agent really !%*$%@ up. Dude will still get drafted.

he's ineligible for the NFL DRAFT... 

he's ineligible for the NFL DRAFT... 

Gunna....u think he spent some of his agent advance? And if he did, would the agent even CONSIDER asking for that $ back?
laugh.gif

Gunna....u think he spent some of his agent advance? And if he did, would the agent even CONSIDER asking for that $ back?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif
I love me some combine.
yes yes yes....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Interested to see how Hank does. 

me too... been singin his prasies for a good while. he had a great week of  and senior bowl. he'll be doing the same i believe in the combine.
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

2011 NFL Combine AKA the Allen Bailey Show.
can't wait.

i'm also interested to see how much they blow these mediocre quarterbacks up. second rounders (talent as of now, not potential) at best and 3 will still go first round when they really really shouldn't.

can't wait to see the wrs, rbs, and oline... needs of dolphins this year.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

pimp.gif
I love me some combine.
yes yes yes....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Interested to see how Hank does. 

me too... been singin his prasies for a good while. he had a great week of  and senior bowl. he'll be doing the same i believe in the combine.
Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

2011 NFL Combine AKA the Allen Bailey Show.
can't wait.

i'm also interested to see how much they blow these mediocre quarterbacks up. second rounders (talent as of now, not potential) at best and 3 will still go first round when they really really shouldn't.

can't wait to see the wrs, rbs, and oline... needs of dolphins this year.

How high was Saunders projected to go anyway?

He'll just sign with somebody as an UFA. He'll be aight in the end. Assuming the NFL ever gets a CBA in place.
laugh.gif

He'll just sign with somebody as an UFA. He'll be aight in the end. Assuming the NFL ever gets a CBA in place.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dammmmmmn at that Wes Saunders news. Ineligible for the NFL Draft? 
[flocka] They $!@+%+ my money up [\flocka]

CP- 7 defense and 5 offense. Of the 7 from defense 5 were either suspended for the entire season or for a portion of games.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Dammmmmmn at that Wes Saunders news. Ineligible for the NFL Draft? 

CP- 7 defense and 5 offense. Of the 7 from defense 5 were either suspended for the entire season or for a portion of games.
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Fear the Ibis wrote:

laugh.gif

before the yr began, he was around the 3rd  TE ... even after missing a yr, he was prolly top 5.

roll.gif

Fear the Ibis wrote:

laugh.gif

before the yr began, he was around the 3rd  TE ... even after missing a yr, he was prolly top 5.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

mextra45 wrote:

^ Damn so what he just goes back to school or does he have to wait for free agency , That Agent would be FIRED !!

I wonder who is gonna be that Workout Warrior this year

he cant go back to school, some of yall probably arent familiar but he was kicked out of So. Carolina last yr, he was part of the Marvin Austin UNC deal plus he was living at a Hotel for free while at school
laugh.gif

Fired?! thats it? thats all you would do? 
roll.gif

Penthouse suite of a hotel. Taking a limo to campus for class
laugh.gif
I know this girl who's cool with him.

mextra45 wrote:

^ Damn so what he just goes back to school or does he have to wait for free agency , That Agent would be FIRED !!

he cant go back to school, some of yall probably arent familiar but he was kicked out of So. Carolina last yr, he was part of the Marvin Austin UNC deal plus he was living at a Hotel for free while at school
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Penthouse suite of a hotel. Taking a limo to campus for class
laugh.gif
I know this girl who's cool with him.

Originally Posted by mextra45

laugh.gif

roll.gif

LOL nah I would do more , but what kind of "Agent" doesnt who what papers to send in .The agent should be paying for everything
But either way he has lost a lot of money plus it will be 2 full yrs of not playing football and he has character issues so teams aint gona exactly gonna be beating down the door for him .
He could go to the UFL for a season just so he can be in Football shape

Originally Posted by mextra45

laugh.gif

roll.gif

LOL nah I would do more , but what kind of "Agent" doesnt who what papers to send in .The agent should be paying for everything
But either way he has lost a lot of money plus it will be 2 full yrs of not playing football and he has character issues so teams aint gona exactly gonna be beating down the door for him .
He could go to the UFL for a season just so he can be in Football shape

Back
Top Bottom