NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

Mextra....this bamma prolly hired no limit sports or some !@+@...

Penthouse suite of a hotel. Taking a limo to campus for class I know this girl who's cool with him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude livin like Tony Montana like no one would notice....

Mextra....this bamma prolly hired no limit sports or some !@+@...

Penthouse suite of a hotel. Taking a limo to campus for class I know this girl who's cool with him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Dude livin like Tony Montana like no one would notice....

no one noticed. he pulled it off for like a yr and some change. the only reason he got caught was the twitters of  ubergroupie Z list "celeb" Natalie Nunn and Marvin Austin
laugh.gif

no one noticed. he pulled it off for like a yr and some change. the only reason he got caught was the twitters of  ubergroupie Z list "celeb" Natalie Nunn and Marvin Austin
laugh.gif

Well, Saunders pulled the greatest Houdini act of the past 20-25 years if he was able to treat everyday of school like a movie premier by hopping out of a limo before going to class and no one blinked an eye
laugh.gif
That's BOLD. I mean...son was living in a PENTHOUSE
laugh.gif

Well, Saunders pulled the greatest Houdini act of the past 20-25 years if he was able to treat everyday of school like a movie premier by hopping out of a limo before going to class and no one blinked an eye
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the #%%$* was living the life. he had twitpics with him laid up on some plush bedding
laugh.gif

and he stayed with a bad South Carolina Track chick.
30t6p3b.gif
I.am.Not.Mad.at.Him.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the #%%$* was living the life. he had twitpics with him laid up on some plush bedding
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I.am.Not.Mad.at.Him.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I.am.Not.Mad.at.Him.
pimp.gif

Say old dude shows out at SC's pro day. Will he still get picked up in the supplemental draft or is dude looking at UFA status.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
I.am.Not.Mad.at.Him.
pimp.gif

Say old dude shows out at SC's pro day. Will he still get picked up in the supplemental draft or is dude looking at UFA status.

Is he even allowed to participate from USCe's pro day? He was kicked off the team/removed from the program...

Is he even allowed to participate from USCe's pro day? He was kicked off the team/removed from the program...

Wrong paperwork? 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Let's Gooooooo  
ronald-johnson-pictures%20(7).jpg

Wrong paperwork? 
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
Let's Gooooooo  
ronald-johnson-pictures%20(7).jpg

Who's the better prospect, Jabaal Sheard or Greg Romeus? And what's their ceiling

Who's the better prospect, Jabaal Sheard or Greg Romeus? And what's their ceiling

rumors are rampant about Ryan Mallett being a Drug Addict.

and teams are doing their due dilligence.

Look for a HUGE fall in the draft

Back
Top Bottom