do you have a site that has this info?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Julio measured in @ a hair under 6'3. 6'2.6

Cam 6'5 249

Greg Little weighed in @ 231
do you have a site that has this info?

Noel is 180 now
laugh.gif

Notre Dame tight end Kyle Rudolph was just over 6-6, but at 259-pounds was about seven pounds less then his listed weight. He recorded 34-inch arms and big hands for the position at 10 ¼.

Villanova OL Ben Ijalana was one of the unknowns going into the combine after missing the Senior Bowl due to a sport hernia. However, he weighed in at 6035, 317-pounds and might be a bit short for the tackle spot by NFL standards. However, with 36-inch arms -one of the tops among the offensive line group- he certainly has the length to make up for his lack of ideal height and at least get a shot on the outside. He was a bit sloppy in the upper body, but possesses a strong, thick looking lower half with the natural base to anchor on the edge.

Much like his brother last year,OL Mike Pouncey weighed in nearly ten pounds less than his listed weight on the Florida roster at 303. He stood an even 6-5 with 32 ¼ inch arms, about a quarter inch shorter than his brother Maurkice in 2010.

TCU OL Marcus Cannon was another guy who we have yet to see during the All-Star game circuit. He measured in at 6050, 358-pounds with 34-inch arms, after being rumored to be playing around 375 during the year.

I thought it was interesting that Baylor OL Danny Watkins who measured in with 33 6/8-inch arms at the Senior Bowl was “up

Notre Dame tight end Kyle Rudolph was just over 6-6, but at 259-pounds was about seven pounds less then his listed weight. He recorded 34-inch arms and big hands for the position at 10 ¼.

Villanova OL Ben Ijalana was one of the unknowns going into the combine after missing the Senior Bowl due to a sport hernia. However, he weighed in at 6035, 317-pounds and might be a bit short for the tackle spot by NFL standards. However, with 36-inch arms -one of the tops among the offensive line group- he certainly has the length to make up for his lack of ideal height and at least get a shot on the outside. He was a bit sloppy in the upper body, but possesses a strong, thick looking lower half with the natural base to anchor on the edge.

Much like his brother last year,OL Mike Pouncey weighed in nearly ten pounds less than his listed weight on the Florida roster at 303. He stood an even 6-5 with 32 ¼ inch arms, about a quarter inch shorter than his brother Maurkice in 2010.

TCU OL Marcus Cannon was another guy who we have yet to see during the All-Star game circuit. He measured in at 6050, 358-pounds with 34-inch arms, after being rumored to be playing around 375 during the year.

I thought it was interesting that Baylor OL Danny Watkins who measured in with 33 6/8-inch arms at the Senior Bowl was “up

Tyron at 307 is a huge boost IMO. Kid can play but always looked too lean. Bruce Campbell numbers with a much better track record of producing in college. Would not mind the Lions grabbing him as their future LT

Tyron at 307 is a huge boost IMO. Kid can play but always looked too lean. Bruce Campbell numbers with a much better track record of producing in college. Would not mind the Lions grabbing him as their future LT

Originally Posted by Newbs24

And his arm length is good.

Julio only 6'2
nerd.gif

Ingram 5'9
nerd.gif

Dion Lewis like 5'5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

And his arm length is good.

Julio only 6'2
nerd.gif

Ingram 5'9
nerd.gif

Dion Lewis like 5'5
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

I think if Cam Newton is available for us (49ers) at the #7 spot we have got to take our chances.. Then again it is the 49ers, we'll probably take a punter or something.
I think one of the QB prospects will be available in the 2nd... We should wait till then

Secondary is more of a need
I'm not so high on Cam, but I do like how his recent comments show that he's really confident in himself and wants to be a winner, which Harbaugh may like. If Harbaugh is really high on that, I think it's very possible we take him. But he's still likely going to be gone earlier, I'm just hoping Peterson falls to us.

If we don't get Cam, I'd like to get Kaepernick in the later rounds, but it seems like his stock is rising a lot.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by Drizzyd

I think if Cam Newton is available for us (49ers) at the #7 spot we have got to take our chances.. Then again it is the 49ers, we'll probably take a punter or something.
I think one of the QB prospects will be available in the 2nd... We should wait till then

Secondary is more of a need
I'm not so high on Cam, but I do like how his recent comments show that he's really confident in himself and wants to be a winner, which Harbaugh may like. If Harbaugh is really high on that, I think it's very possible we take him. But he's still likely going to be gone earlier, I'm just hoping Peterson falls to us.

If we don't get Cam, I'd like to get Kaepernick in the later rounds, but it seems like his stock is rising a lot.

Greg is straight up ripped. I saw him last summer at Wrightsville Beach and son was pure muscle. He's an incredible athlete, but only playing 2 years at WR he's still very raw.

He was training with an MMA fighter in Durham and then went to train at the same facility as Julio, AJ Green, Blain Gabbert, and Christian Ponder in Phoenix.

Wraith I think Quinn runs a sub 4.7 40.

Greg is straight up ripped. I saw him last summer at Wrightsville Beach and son was pure muscle. He's an incredible athlete, but only playing 2 years at WR he's still very raw.

He was training with an MMA fighter in Durham and then went to train at the same facility as Julio, AJ Green, Blain Gabbert, and Christian Ponder in Phoenix.

Wraith I think Quinn runs a sub 4.7 40.

Tyron Smith is definitely making a big push to be the 1st offensive lineman taken. Hopefully he can keep up the 305 pounds during the course of the season though.

Wow I'm surprised Julio Jones is only 6'2"

Tyron Smith is definitely making a big push to be the 1st offensive lineman taken. Hopefully he can keep up the 305 pounds during the course of the season though.

Wow I'm surprised Julio Jones is only 6'2"

pft
Multiple reports surfaced yesterday that the Cowboys will interview Newton at the Scouting Combine. And Chris Mortensen said this morning on ESPN Radio that Cowboys coach Jason Garrett went to the Davey O’Brien Award ceremony, where Newton picked up his trophy as the best quarterback in college football, and that Garrett likes Newton’s pro potential.

“They’re going to do due diligence on Cam Newton,

Back
Top Bottom