NFL Combine (2/23/11 - 3/1/11)

rumors are rampant about Ryan Mallett being a Drug Addict.

and teams are doing their due dilligence.

Look for a HUGE fall in the draft

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Whoa....and I'm guessing it's something more than just weed. 

what round we talking bout, Gunna? 

*I forgot who it was, but one of the respected draft gurus has Cam Newton pegged to go #1 overall. 

*I forgot who it was, but one of the respected draft gurus has Cam Newton pegged to go #1 overall. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

tall country boy who thinks he's eminem......meth or coke

roll.gif
 wat time & channel does the combine come on, & when do the specific positions workout?

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

tall country boy who thinks he's eminem......meth or coke

roll.gif
 wat time & channel does the combine come on, & when do the specific positions workout?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

It was Gil Brandt, he also said last year that Sam Bradford had the best rookie workout since Troy Aikman.

It was Gil Brandt, he also said last year that Sam Bradford had the best rookie workout since Troy Aikman.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Ahh...good looks on that bro.  It was Gil Brandt.  His word is golden. 

*edit*

Tony Softli of ESPN 101 St. Louis reports that Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett did not declare for the 2010 NFL draft due to "heavy rumors" that he was addicted to drugs.

Per Softli, "A lot of people are comparing Mallett to Ryan Leaf." We've heard the rumors and Leaf comparisons plenty, but they're now being confirmed by an ESPN employee who used to work as Rams director of player personnel and was the Panthers' scouting director. Softli suggests that Mallett will be given a hair follicle test at the Combine to determine if he's used recently. Mallett, expected to throw in Indianapolis, enters the six-day affair with more red flags than any draft-eligible prospect.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/41717894/ns/sports-player_news/

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Ahh...good looks on that bro.  It was Gil Brandt.  His word is golden. 

*edit*

Tony Softli of ESPN 101 St. Louis reports that Arkansas QB Ryan Mallett did not declare for the 2010 NFL draft due to "heavy rumors" that he was addicted to drugs.

Per Softli, "A lot of people are comparing Mallett to Ryan Leaf." We've heard the rumors and Leaf comparisons plenty, but they're now being confirmed by an ESPN employee who used to work as Rams director of player personnel and was the Panthers' scouting director. Softli suggests that Mallett will be given a hair follicle test at the Combine to determine if he's used recently. Mallett, expected to throw in Indianapolis, enters the six-day affair with more red flags than any draft-eligible prospect.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/41717894/ns/sports-player_news/

Its comedy to see how 2 weeks ago the same guys who were saying w/ all of Cam's character issues he will be a late 1st round pick, now have Cam in their top 3 
grin.gif

Im a huge Ryan Mallet fan, i think he's nfl ready today. I've been hearing about the cocaine issues for a couple years now. I hope its not true because im banking on Mallett to be a player in the league. 

Praying for Pat Peterson or AJ Green to slip to #7 in the draft 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Colin Kaepernick = 1st rounder... People are SLEEP on that kid.. I think he's gonna be a player also.. Kid has a CANNON and will run high 4.5 IMO

And Blaine Gabbert aint touchin the top 20 IMO.. I think he's the 4th or 5th QB taken after Cam, Mallett, Locker, and Kaepernick 

Its comedy to see how 2 weeks ago the same guys who were saying w/ all of Cam's character issues he will be a late 1st round pick, now have Cam in their top 3 
grin.gif

Im a huge Ryan Mallet fan, i think he's nfl ready today. I've been hearing about the cocaine issues for a couple years now. I hope its not true because im banking on Mallett to be a player in the league. 

Praying for Pat Peterson or AJ Green to slip to #7 in the draft 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Colin Kaepernick = 1st rounder... People are SLEEP on that kid.. I think he's gonna be a player also.. Kid has a CANNON and will run high 4.5 IMO

And Blaine Gabbert aint touchin the top 20 IMO.. I think he's the 4th or 5th QB taken after Cam, Mallett, Locker, and Kaepernick 

are they working out live today? because on NFL.com Its got them saying their working out live from the 26th to MArch 1st.

are they working out live today? because on NFL.com Its got them saying their working out live from the 26th to MArch 1st.

Back
Top Bottom