NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
That touchy, feel Lambeau crowd would have me on some Larry Fitzgerald-type celebrations. Hand the ball to the ref and get to the sidelines. Humble.

The fs haven't been too bad today but I'm annoyed with the amount of flags in this nines packers game

Young receivers take notes of what Moss did. No where to go, defenders surrounding him get to the ground FAST. Dudes used to be pissed at me for doing that. Like I'm about to play human tackling dummy for you :smh:

Young receivers take notes of what Moss did. No where to go, defenders surrounding him get to the ground FAST. Dudes used to be pissed at me for doing that. Like I'm about to play human tackling dummy for you :smh:

you dunno how many WRs i used to clothesline from behind ( no packers fans ) for dancing in the middle of the field :lol: :smh:

Tough opener for my Browns as always....loved the D but felt bad for him with our terrible D.....Coaching needs to sack up and go for the 2, hopefully Weededn and T-Rich get it going as the season progresses.

you dunno how many WRs i used to clothesline from behind ( no packers fans ) for dancing in the middle of the field :lol: :smh:

:lol: oh you don't got to shake your head. Dudes out there trying to shake 4 guys. Really? Really? They deserved to get what they got.

hows Russell Wilson God doin?
nerd.gif
5-9 32 yds 0 tds

Issac Bruce, Torry Holt type ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom