NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant put a DB in a headlock...the refs gonna call that every time :lol:

I so wish they got jammed up with icing the kicker...would of been hilarious

A4F4Cu8CEAAmfkY.png

:rofl: his waves on point though

They should've throw the ball on 3rd down.. The Giants may have got a pass interference call against the eagles..

pretty much describes the eagles so far this season....

sad part is, theyve played so poorly, and lucked into 3-1...imo, theyre only gonna get better as the season progresses...like last season..

very true, but it can go either way, that back end of the secondary has not been impressive

Vick is still going to take a beating.

lets see how that Oline holds thru.

eagles have won 3 games by a combined 4 points, and have a horrible turnover margin. bad trends going forward

Last edited:
how much of the ******** win today on the last drive good offense or really bad defense?
we...agree?

of course the Bucs are bad. They let the giants smoke them in the 4th quarter. Anybody could beat them

i meant in terms of crediting the ********. i'm seeing RG3 hype about how "he's clutch" and all im thinking is, why are you losing to the bucs in the first place? and secondly, does anyone else see the vanilla prevent defense the bucs ran?

i meant in terms of crediting the ********. i'm seeing RG3 hype about how "he's clutch" and all im thinking is, why are you losing to the bucs in the first place? and secondly, does anyone else see the vanilla prevent defense the bucs ran?

RG3 is far from Clutch

saints aint have a Defense

rams are coming along under a new coach

bengals secondary is :x

along with the bucs :x

sad part is, theyve played so poorly, and lucked into 3-1...imo, theyre only gonna get better as the season progresses...like last season..
We've lucked into 3-1??? Lmaooo.. Acting like we win just cuz of one play... Lets just negate all the great plays we make through the rest of the game... You could just as easily say these teams aren't lucky we didn't blow them out.. Twice we had it inside the 5 today and came away with 3... Same thing against the Ravens with 3 turnovers in our own redzone...  

We've lucked into 3-1??? Lmaooo.. Acting like we win just cuz of one play... Lets just negate all the great plays we make through the rest of the game... You could just as easily say these teams aren't lucky we didn't blow them out.. Twice we had it inside the 5 today and came away with 3... Same thing against the Ravens with 3 turnovers in our own redzone...  

wins are wins. all i'm saying is, a bad turnover margin + lots of close games + inability to keep your quarterback off the ground = bad trends.

JJ Watt for defensive player of the year.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom