NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've lucked into 3-1??? Lmaooo.. Acting like we win just cuz of one play... Lets just negate all the great plays we make through the rest of the game... You could just as easily say these teams aren't lucky we didn't blow them out.. Twice we had it inside the 5 today and came away with 3... Same thing against the Ravens with 3 turnovers in our own redzone...  

simmer down there pleighboi :lol:

dont act as if your 3-1 in a dominating fashion and you didnt luck out in a couple of plays :lol:

do work son has a good point...

despite the record, philly isnt playing sound, 'winning football'

if NYG dont get greedy tonight and just run a draw, yall lost...

if the refs dont call that pos offensive PI on jacoby jones, yall lose...

trust me man...i kno better than anyone that a win is a win...especially in the east...especially considering last years super bowl winner was 9-7..no such thing as style points...

personally, i think philly wins 11 games and the east...but if yall dont sure up some BIG problems, wouldnt be surprised if yall finish 8-8 again...not counting on it tho..lol...

East is too hard, i can see them going 3-3 in the east

the rest of their schd can go either way

they have a very tough 5 game schd ahead with PIT, DET, ATL, NO, DAL

3-1 can quickly turn into 6-3 / 5-4

How the hell was this a penalty? That boy boy Barron plays no games

he picked up the player* and drove him into the ground.

Barron back there lookin to kill people though :lol: :x

Last edited:
do work son has a good point...

despite the record, philly isnt playing sound, 'winning football'

if NYG dont get greedy tonight and just run a draw, yall lost...

if the refs dont call that pos offensive PI on jacoby jones, yall lose...

trust me man...i kno better than anyone that a win is a win...especially in the east...especially considering last years super bowl winner was 9-7..no such thing as style points...

personally, i think philly wins 11 games and the east...but if yall dont sure up some BIG problems, wouldnt be surprised if yall finish 8-8 again...not counting on it tho..lol...
If Shady doesn't go down at the 1 and scores we win easy...

If we don't fumble 3 times inside the against the Ravens we come away with 9 points easily... 

You can play the what if game all day long... game comes down to a bunch of different plays not just one play in the 4th

he picked up the player* and drove him into the ground.
Barron back there lookin to kill people though
laugh.gif
sick.gif
RG3 was getting crushed out there today... Tampa Bay is terrible tho

It's important to win games when you don't play at your best. That Eagles team will get better as the season progresses I would imagine.

RG3 is far from Clutch
saints aint have a Defense
rams are coming along under a new coach
bengals secondary is :x
along with the bucs :x

He was clutch yesterday. Dude was calling his own plays in the last 2:00 because the headset transmitter in his helmet wasn't working. VERY impressive for a rookie. He's got a ways to go, but the returns have been amazing in the first 4 games of his career.

RG3 is far from Clutch

He was clutch yesterday. Dude was calling his own plays in the last 2:00 because the headset transmitter in his helmet wasn't working. VERY impressive for a rookie. He's got a ways to go, but the returns have been amazing in the first 4 games of his career.

Really? Not bad if true

funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

RG3 is far from Clutch

JJs07, when will the Skins start addressing that o-line? For a team that has that hog history, they haven't solved for it in the last 20 years or so. Seems like Trent Williams stays hurt...

JJs07, when will the Skins start addressing that o-line? For a team that has that hog history, they haven't solved for it in the last 20 years or so. Seems like Trent Williams stays hurt...

Trent gave it a go yesterday....but you're right. They have to address the o-line in the offseason coming up. Things would have been a lot different if they didn't get hit w/ the cap penalties. Remember, they are losing 36 mil over the next 2 years. :x

RG3 is far from Clutch
bengals secondary is
sick.gif

along with the bucs
sick.gif
Are you just saying that to say it? Gave up 186 yards yesterday with only having Pac Man and Newman out there, plus a PS guy. Injuries have decimated the secondary, but the way that they've played the last two weeks since Dunlap has been back hasn't been bad at all. Granted, we faced a rookie QB and Blaine Gabbert. Dontay Moch coming back this week is only going to make that pass rush event better.

Holy crap, Colts HC Chuck Pagano has leukemia.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...k-pagano-has-leukemia-he-can-beat-this-thing/

Jim Irsay: Chuck Pagano has leukemia, “He can beat this thing”
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 1, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT

Colts owner Jim Irsay confirmed on Monday morning that head coach Chuck Pagano is hospitalized with leukemia, but Irsay said the cancer is treatable and that everyone is optimistic.

“It’s been a very difficult week,” Irsay said. “The coach was feeling some fatigue over the last two weeks, had noticed some bruising on his body that at first he thought could have been from contact on the field, coaching, or playing with his grandkids or whatever, and eventually through talking to his wife, Tina, she said, ‘You need to check that out.’”

As it turned out, Pagano was informed that he has leukemia. Irsay said he doesn’t expect Pagano to come back as the head coach this season, although he does think Pagano may be ready to coach from the press box at some point late this year. Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians will take over as the interim head coach while Pagano is away, and Irsay said he’s confident in Arians and wants Pagano focused on getting better.

“Knowing Chuck, his first concern is going to be for his children, his grandchildren, his wife, for others: That’s just how he is,” Irsay said. “I feel with every fiber of my body, and Chuck feels the same way, that he can beat this thing.”

Still, Irsay said it’s tough for Pagano to think about anything other than football.

“He was disheartened that NFL Network wasn’t on in his hospital room,” Irsay said.

Irsay said that his message to Pagano was that they’re going to triumph over this: “When we grab the Lombardi Trophy some day,” Irsay said he told Pagano, “it’s going to be that much sweeter.”

Last edited:
Holy crap, Colts HC Chuck Pagano has leukemia.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...k-pagano-has-leukemia-he-can-beat-this-thing/
Jim Irsay: Chuck Pagano has leukemia, “He can beat this thing”
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 1, 2012, 10:49 AM EDT

Colts owner Jim Irsay confirmed on Monday morning that head coach Chuck Pagano is hospitalized with leukemia, but Irsay said the cancer is treatable and that everyone is optimistic.

“It’s been a very difficult week,” Irsay said. “The coach was feeling some fatigue over the last two weeks, had noticed some bruising on his body that at first he thought could have been from contact on the field, coaching, or playing with his grandkids or whatever, and eventually through talking to his wife, Tina, she said, ‘You need to check that out.’”

As it turned out, Pagano was informed that he has leukemia. Irsay said he doesn’t expect Pagano to come back as the head coach this season, although he does think Pagano may be ready to coach from the press box at some point late this year. Colts offensive coordinator Bruce Arians will take over as the interim head coach while Pagano is away, and Irsay said he’s confident in Arians and wants Pagano focused on getting better.

“Knowing Chuck, his first concern is going to be for his children, his grandchildren, his wife, for others: That’s just how he is,” Irsay said. “I feel with every fiber of my body, and Chuck feels the same way, that he can beat this thing.”

Still, Irsay said it’s tough for Pagano to think about anything other than football.

“He was disheartened that NFL Network wasn’t on in his hospital room,” Irsay said.

Irsay said that his message to Pagano was that they’re going to triumph over this: “When we grab the Lombardi Trophy some day,” Irsay said he told Pagano, “it’s going to be that much sweeter.”
Damn...hope he beats it

Dat Eli gif.
laugh.gif

Mark Barron hit the ********' receiver with the Goldberg spear.
laugh.gif

Damn some tough news about Chuck Pagano, all the best to him and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom