NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dez couldn't even line up correctly though :lol:

WOw that last bears completion is indicative of the cowboys' fortunes tonight

Man what is going on?
Funny fantasy related note, traded for Romo this past week and went into tonight up 8 points and the opponent had the Bears D left. Needless to say I'm 0-4 this year :smh:

I've been trying to trade Romo for the last 2 weeks, I'm 1-3 because of him.

I should have traded McFadden for Manning when I had the chance. Cutler is my backup too, smgdh :smh:

Last edited:
Gogo girls up on platforms like you're in the club? Cars up in the stands? Cowboy stadium is OD...That place ain't for football, like Gruden said, it's like an amusement park. I don't like it.. I guess you have to distract the fans from the on the field product..

Last edited:
As far as im concerned theres only one football team in texas :pimp:

Cowboys smh

Brandon Marshall...he picked the rightt personality tonight :pimp:
:smh: :lol:

realtalk though, marshall is one of my fav players in the league i'm happy for dude. he's been through a lot.

Romo.. back to the film room son :x

Last edited:
Gogo girls up on platforms like you're in the club? Cars up in the stands? Cowboy stadium is OD...That place ain't for football, like Gruden said, it's like an amusement park. I don't like it.. I guess you have to distract the fans from the on the field product..

they have victoria secret store now :lol:

Real talk, I wanted the Bengals to trade for Brandon Marshall. Guy has/had issues but he's a man out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom