NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
And any stuff that is in the concourses, etc should all be football and team history related. That's what people are coming for, not shopping and art galleries

lmao @ yall having a ball cowboy bashing...lol..

cowboys L = christmas morning for yall...

tonights game was bunz...word to rico

SMH at the entire team but I predicted an 8-8 season from the go so this is no surprise to me.

Romo = :x :smh: >:

I do hate the new stadium though mainly for the reasons Gruden said and the sound sucks. On field its quiet as a mouse due to the acoustic of the stadium. They mentioned this last week when Josh Freeman was using hard count.

lmao @ yall having a ball cowboy bashing...lol..

cowboys L = christmas morning for yall...

tonights game was bunz...word to rico

Son you gotta admit they have a circus atmosphere and they constantly get embarrassed, something is wrong.

Jerry selling lingerie in there. No shame at all. :lol:

VA757VA, you good in my book. one of the few cowboys fans i know to just own the loss.

this much i can agree with.

as much as i love to see the cowgirls lose, i understand how it is to be on the losing end of a franchise.

And any stuff that is in the concourses, etc should all be football and team history related. That's what people are coming for, not shopping and art galleries

That's Jerry Jones for you. He wanted some larger than life theme park instead of an actual stadium to play football. When a visiting team is coming to your place, they're supposed to get a feeling like it's them against the world, but instead, it's like being welcomed to a resort. It's a tourist's paradise. There is no home-field advantage there. It's America's Stadium, instead of being the Cowboys Stadium.

Cowboys :lol: What a horribly run franchise. The other marquee teams in the US have had recent success (Lakers, Yankees, Red Wings) but the Cowboys can't even get close to a Super Bowl in a league that's all about parity.

The Bears defense though :smokin They've had that consistent defensive identity for years now...like Baltimore of the NFC

Has this been posted yet?

:lol:

But you don't go unnoticed when you take two the other way on Romo. It's the same show for eight years running, a show that isn't playing well with the locals. Where, but from Cowboys ticket holders, could more than 20,000 Bears fans get tickets and make such a ruckus? No, there's not going to be a quarterback controversy in Dallas, even if Romo throws five picks and even if Orton completes 9 of 10, including a touchdown pass during mop-up time.

Link

20k Bears fans last night...20k.

But you don't go unnoticed when you take two the other way on Romo. It's the same show for eight years running, a show that isn't playing well with the locals. Where, but from Cowboys ticket holders, could more than 20,000 Bears fans get tickets and make such a ruckus? No, there's not going to be a quarterback controversy in Dallas, even if Romo throws five picks and even if Orton completes 9 of 10, including a touchdown pass during mop-up time.

Link

20k Bears fans last night...20k.

:lol: JJs07 hit wit the BAM! Dueces...

Reminder ESPN kicks off the new season of 30 for 30 tonight with "Broke" at 8PM.

http://espn.go.com/30for30/film?page=broke

Tomorrow the NFL channel has A Football Life Cleveland 95 tomorrow at 10PM ET I think....

http://www.nfl.com/videos/cleveland-browns/0ap1000000068372/Cleveland-95-A-Football-Life-sneak-peek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom