NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I get that he has the talent to be on air, which most people don't have but that doesn't mean I like it. I like to have some modicum of respect for someone's career to be able to listen to them (& also not be such a d***). For me, dilfer hits both areas I mention. He was very inconsistent as a QB, so much so they Bucs chose to go with Shaun Hill. Not only does he come across as arrogant on air, but he was also a d***head as a teammate according to some former Buc players. Again, it's my opinion...

Buc Em-
Please chime in with your 2 cents...

I respect your opinion and see where your coming from

I guess I would have the same issue if I seen Jamarcus Russel breaking down qb play on sportscenter :lol:

Plus his analysis isn't that astute. I remember him railing on Christian Ponder being soft like Elivs Grbac (ironic that he replaced dilfer) at that draft. Saying everytime it gets tough, Ponder melts under pressure, blah blah, blah in that typical dilfer manner. Thing is, I don't ever remember thinking that of Ponder at FSU. I remember plays like this...

^ I get that he has the talent to be on air, which most people don't have but that doesn't mean I like it. I like to have some modicum of respect for someone's career to be able to listen to them (& also not be such a d***). For me, dilfer hits both areas I mention. He was very inconsistent as a QB, so much so they Bucs chose to go with Shaun Hill. Not only does he come across as arrogant on air, but he was also a d***head as a teammate according to some former Buc players. Again, it's my opinion...

Buc Em-
Please chime in with your 2 cents...

I respect your opinion and see where your coming from

I guess I would have the same issue if I seen Jamarcus Russel breaking down qb play on sportscenter :lol:

Now if Jamarcuss had a column in High Times, that would be worth reading...He knows about some weed/dro boy...

You're comparing life altering scenarios to QB commentary. If past success was the barometer for becoming a sports commentator then there'd be plenty of dudes without a job.

and basically everything said in these posts is garbage because none of us were elite players in a professional league.

well, most is garbage, but you get the picture. :lol:

Tony Romo belongs in the soft league QB w/ Mark Sanchez, B. Gabbert, A.Smith, and Ryan Leaf.

I think Tony idolizes Steve McNair and McNabb.

Tony Romo belongs in the soft league QB w/ Mark Sanchez, B. Gabbert, A.Smith, and Ryan Leaf.

I think Tony idolizes Steve McNair and McNabb.

Don't put romo in with mcnabb and McNair, they both had a good amount of playoff success :lol:

I wonder if this is the week the Saints get their first W?

Both McNabb and McNair led their teams to SB's. Shoes may be waiting his entire life to see Romo do that.

Not exactly on topic but if you haven't bought Madden yet. Don't. If anyone gives it to you as a gift. They hate you and want you to be miserable.

This dude RKO is always *****ing about Madden.
laugh.gif

Both McNabb and McNair led their teams to SB's. Shoes may be waiting his entire life to see Romo do that.

:lol: Romo will never play in a SB, that boy be looking shook out there, His eyes be as big as 50 cent pieces.

And the thing is all I heard last year was " it was the defense, we need corners" "Romo don't play D" These dudes came into the game with the #1 defense.

What's the excuse now???

I live in maryland and somehow I work with all cowboys fans. And it's the most annoying **** the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom