NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love how losing holmes is the "oh well there goes the season" moment for jets fans :lol:

season was LONG gone before that :lol:

3 general managers that should either be fired right now or at least at the end of the season (no particular order) -

- Marty Hurney, Carolina Panthers
- Gene Smith, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Mike Tannenbuam, New York Jets

* add Jerry Jones & his son but I guess that's not happening...Cowboy fans can only wish...

^right? :lol: It's been real New York. Rex Ryan on the hot seat. That "defense" surrendered the most running yards ever on a Rex Ryan defense. Their GM? TannenBUM? On the hot seat. Running game is beyond suspect. And oh by the way, your quarterback is still Mark Sanchez. Question is...do they draft Barkley if given the opportunity?

Kinda crazy there are 4 USC QBs in the league right now and 3 are starting

Gonna be a 5th with Barkley :pimp:

And the raiders / jets could replace their starting USC QB with another USC QB :lol: :pimp:

I hella don't want Matt in a Raider uniform, but I'd be the first to tell you I thought Miami was foolish taking Tannenhill, but that kid has a bright future with the Dolphins.

I hella don't want Matt in a Raider uniform, but I'd be the first to tell you I thought Miami was foolish taking Tannenhill, but that kid has a bright future with the Dolphins.
:smokin and i may have been one of his toughest critics

Same but it's little early, lets see how he progresses

^right? :lol: It's been real New York. Rex Ryan on the hot seat. That "defense" surrendered the most running yards ever on a Rex Ryan defense. Their GM? TannenBUM? On the hot seat. Running game is beyond suspect. And oh by the way, your quarterback is still Mark Sanchez. Question is...do they draft Barkley if given the opportunity?

Jets roster offensively was already one of the worst coming into the season healthy, they were relying on the defense to be DOMINANT despite the fact they have zero pass rush....and now their defense is pretty average :x

^ Imagine if Tanneyhill had some WRs to through to. He's shown to be mobile & some accuracy. Really helps that Mike Sherman is his OC & Zac Taylor as his QB coach (both from T A&M)...

Same but it's little early, lets see how he progresses

On no doubt about it. But if I'm a Dolphins fan, I'd have to feel encouraged considering his lack of history playing the QB position. He has more room to grow than RGIII, Luck, and arguably Russell Wilson. And judging the performance Vick had against the same defense, that game stands out a bit more. Even more, he's made Brian "I lead the league in receiving yards" Hartline into a household name right now. I've said it before that Miami has a solid offensive and defensive line, get that Tannenhill some more weapons and look out.

Speaking of needing more weapons, the Jets have ZERO excuse for not addressing their deficiencies in the offseason, They'd rather reach for headlines than go out and solidify their run game :lol: so backwards.

Jets are a joke, if you look at their draft history it's been :x and FA signings are just as bad :x

Kinda crazy there are 4 USC QBs in the league right now and 3 are starting

Gonna be a 5th with Barkley :pimp:

And the raiders / jets could replace their starting USC QB with another USC QB :lol: :pimp:

and they're all bad lol.

palmer
cassel
sanchez
leinart
:x

:wow: :smh

An innocent tweet by former Rutgers defensive lineman Eric LeGrand at Olympic sprinter Lolo Jones has resulted in a Twitter backlash against Jones.

LeGrand, who suffered a spinal injury in a game against Army on Oct. 16, 2010 which left him paralyzed from the neck down, frequently uses Twitter to engage with fans and other athletes. On Tuesday night he tweeted "@lolojones want to race me?" to which Jones responded "Get Checked for a concussion. Clearly, u've been hit in the head... Cos u arnt beating a track athlete."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...d-eric-legrand-034041477--nfl.html#more-31018

I don't believe for one second that she didn't know who he was. As many people that tweet her on the daily, and she wants to respond to Legrand like she didn't know his situation????

WOW. She REALLY needs to go away.

she obviously wasn't aware of who tweeted that to her man, nobody would ever say something like that :lol:

I saw that Lolo mess yesterday... I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on her first reply to the tweet. but she coulda just apologized instead of getting all defensive. :smh:

There's no way she would respond to that :lol: if she does that's just plum dumb

I saw that Lolo mess yesterday... I'd give her the benefit of the doubt on her first reply to the tweet. but she coulda just apologized instead of getting all defensive. :smh:

I agree. She should've at least apologized. It was the right thing to do. Maybe she got in touch with him & personally apologized. She's pretty & all & I respect her hard childhood., but she doesn't deserve any of the attention she gets in fact she takes away from the other people on Team USA that has medaled.

Chill with that Lolo hate. I too had NO IDEA who that guy was until this. Besides....you can't ignore his response either. How are ya'll more mad than he was?

Chill with that Lolo hate. I too had NO IDEA who that guy was until this. Besides....you can't ignore his response either. How are ya'll more mad than he was?

Because she put her foot in her mouth and this isn't the first time she's done so. It's ridiculously insensitive. She's one of those people who don't think before they say things. Flat out DUMB.

*edit*

another thing...

Why would she even respond to dude in the first place? This goes back to one of my other questions. She probably gets tweeted from randoms 1000's of times per day, but she chooses him to respond to?

Yea, I'm not giving her the benefit of the doubt here.

Last edited:
^ I ain't mad, just think she needs to apologize preferably over the phone not on twitter. Also think she doesn't deserve the pub she gets, she takes away from people that actually medaled on Team USA...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom