NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on this Cleveland 95 special, it's like everything bad that could possibly happened to the Browns happened. The coaches moving on to success and the way the draft picks fell, wow

Belichick eating, exercising, and watching tape at the same damn time.
smokin.gif

Based on this Cleveland 95 special, it's like everything bad that could possibly happened to the Browns happened. The coaches moving on to success and the way the draft picks fell, wow

Damm I completely forgot this came on, gotta catch a re run

i picked the Cardinals to win the first 4 games thus far, but this game is a toss up IMO. Rams at home, play well defensively....need help deciding :lol:

I'm 41-21 so far this year with picks, week 2 trolled me badly :x

Last edited:
Schotty NEVER called plays like that with us :stoneface: .

Makes you wonder now if it was really Sanchez all along that was/is the problem, and not Schotty.

Makes you wonder now if it was really Sanchez all along that was/is the problem, and not Schotty.

Im sure it is, just how Harbaugh would call a different game if we didnt have Alex Smith..

It's a lot different when you have a quarterback with an arm.

O-line has not been consistent with run blocking...Arizona is 11-2 since second half of last year so they must be doing something right.

Rams defense is pretty good too, Kolb is missing some easy throws though (getting rid of the ball too soon)

Kolb is hot garbage. :lol:

Both of these QBs are making this game unwatchable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom