NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we spend money on anything other than defensive linemen or safeties....

Just go with DeMarco and Dunbar. They're fine. Or draft one. There's plenty in this draft.

The Raiders have all that damn money but dead serious....who is going to sign with them? They have not one player that's identifiable on their entire roster. Coach isn't that likeable....**** most people don't even know who their coach is. I haven't even really seen them linked to anybody so far. That's pretty telling.

I'm not hating on them I'm just speaking the truth as I see it.

If this weren't coming from a Bucs fan it might hold more weight.

Last edited:
SF has to give a lot of money out over the next few years.

Not to mention defense isn't their issue.
Ehhh defense is actually going to be their issue pretty soon.  They dropped to I think 11th in defensive DVOA last year.  Their secondary talent is pretty mediocre overall.

Plus Justin Smith is a huge part of that defense and he looks to start getting old pretty soon.  

Saving grace is those LBs obviously.

that would really hurt when it came to resign Maclin, Foles, Cox, Kendricks etc next year or the year after
We could cut DeMeco and Trent the next year and that would save a lot, upwards of $10mil I think. That being said, I would only want one or the other. I like that we always have cap flexibility.

We could cut DeMeco and Trent the next year and that would save a lot, upwards of $10mil I think. That being said, I would only want one or the other. I like that we always have cap flexibility.

yeah I agree 100% and I think this is Desean's last year too

actually the 49ers can afford revis. we have 16 mil in cap room, a couple of contracts out there that need to be restructured, aldon has a team option after next season and dont have to extend kap this offseason. the reason it wont happen is because trent will not make an outsider the highest paid player on the team. revis will have to play with a incentive-laden contract if comes here or sign him for the short term before we need to pay a couple of our better players.

tank carradine is next man up after justin smith. people forget this dude is even on the team because he didnt play this last year.

Last edited:
The Raiders have all that damn money but dead serious....who is going to sign with them? They have not one player that's identifiable on their entire roster. Coach isn't that likeable....**** most people don't even know who their coach is. I haven't even really seen them linked to anybody so far. That's pretty telling.

I'm not hating on them I'm just speaking the truth as I see it.

You overlooked one crucial fact...money talks.

Often?

His knee was blown out on a dirty hit, before that hit he was a top 5 ILB, what has DMC proven? Besides being made of cheese and crackers?

That logic.
:frown: |I

One of my favorite texans.

At least I can scoop his jersey for cheap :\

McFadden sure wasn't shooting up in college... Pure grit, handwork and effort. And, his best season in 2010, he was averaging 5.2 yards per. On the Raiders, who have been in disarray since after their glory years in the 70s and 80s. Cushing has played around GREAT talent since he was in High School in New Jersey :rolleyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom