NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
PFT is reporting Revis is refusing to take less as part of a trade.

Dude is bout them $$$.

Guess he's not too excited to go to Cleveland.

Why shouldn't it be all about money?

It's always about money for teams.

He's one of the few players in a position where he doesn't have to budge and take less. I'm happy for him.

Those #1 corner checks disappear quick. Ask nnamdi

Hard to compete with that much money tied up in a CB. He'll be a hired gun for his career, at least that's what it's looking like.

Why shouldn't it be all about money?

It's always about money for teams.

He's one of the few players in a position where he doesn't have to budge and take less. I'm happy for him.

Those #1 corner checks disappear quick. Ask nnamdi

You mean Mr. Washington

You can onlg pay that much for Revis for one or two years while your qb is still on the rookie contract

Last edited:
Kinda off topic but am I the only Eagles fan that doesn't hate Nnamdi? I mean he sucked but you could tell he was a genuinely nice dude who cared about the community. I still root for him. :\

Kinda off topic but am I the only Eagles fan that doesn't hate Nnamdi? I mean he sucked but you could tell he was a genuinely nice dude who cared about the community. I still root for him. :\

There are plenty of nice dudes in the world. He was paid millions of dollars to help the Eagles win football games.

I tried hard to like him and I can't really blame anyone for suckering a team into that contract but you could tell he could careless about football. He wasn't even average; he played like a special teamer forced into starting due to injury.

Eating lunch in his car alone at training camp was the end for me.

Last edited:
Yeah I guess. Maybe I'm still clinging to that feeling I had when we first signed him (pause). I was so sure we were gonna do some damage. |I

Yeah I guess. Maybe I'm still clinging to that feeling I had when we first signed him (pause). I was so sure we were gonna do some damage. |I

Reminds me of when jerry signed carr nd traded for Claiborne.

Soooooooo much optimism from me,especially for Mo. Damn I hate Claiborne now. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom