NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sherman will ask for, then he's gonna become the highest paid corner in the game.

Deservedly so.

I wouldn't pay any CB 16 million. I don't think any team is going to be dumb enough to go that high again though.

Reminds me of when jerry signed carr nd traded for Claiborne.

Soooooooo much optimism from me,especially for Mo. Damn I hate Claiborne now. Lol
Not gonna front, when you guys moved up and drafted Claiborne I was actually kind of nervous. I thought he was Pat Pete 2.0.

:lol: at people being expected to work for less than they are worth. Oh fans

Revis isn't worth 16 though. And he won't be paid that after he gets cut.

Also Bennett just took 1.5mill per year less than he was offered elsewhere.

One thing though once won't the Salary cap increase by about 20 mill in two years so 12-16 mill might the going rate for the top corner in the league

Revis isn't worth 16 though. And he won't be paid that after he gets cut.

Also Bennett just took 1.5mill per year less than he was offered elsewhere.

I'm speaking in more generalities, fans and that discount they always want...or anger at what a guy makes

One thing though once won't the Salary cap increase by about 20 mill in two years so 12-16 mill might the going rate for the top corner in the league

This is why I want to get Thomas and Sherman extended asap. Thomas is easily worth the 10-12million top safeties are priced at now.

I'm going to laugh at whatever team splurges on Eric Decker (if it's my Jets :x )

I ******* love Edelman though, tough SOB, great returner, beast in the slot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom