NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Carr makes 10m a year.

So I expect 10m to be the starting point for sherm. No way he plays for between 10-12.

It would be nice if it worked that way. Unfortunately the market for shutdown corners is much higher than 10m per.

87447-Patriots-season--Imgur-K7gf.gif

[h1]Report: Detroit Lions showing 'heavy interest' in Green Bay Packers WR James Jones[/h1]

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2014/03/report_detroit_lions_showing_h.html

He'll drop the pen while signing his new contract.

"I heard it's a done deal _________ to the Bucs"

:lol:

:lol:

award for failure. why trade your 1st for that huuge cap hit?. the guy is about to get released and you can pursue him after while keeping your first.

there has to be some restructuring. oakland and browns are probably trying to trade for him because if he hits the market, those 2 destinations are not at the top of reviss list.

Ware is apparently being told it's pay cut or get cut right now.

Last edited:
if we somehow sign revis, we're definitely cutting cary williams.. so that should offset things a bit

if we somehow sign revis, we're definitely cutting cary williams.. so that should offset things a bit
$3 million cap hit; I'd rather keep him one more year than cut him
still saves us couple mill.. his cap figure this year is $6,416,667 (but next year, he's gone for sure)

and we still have to cut chung, who's going make $3,250,000.. and casey $3,985,000

and i think we're going move graham $3,378,000

Last edited:
If Ravens don't sign Monroe they said Alex Mack is going to be a high priority for them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom