NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see any way the Colts don't end up regretting that Vontae Davis contract.  20mm guaranteed?  This guy isn't guaranteed to play well two games in a row.

I'm a Jags fan and I barely post here, but we have 11 draft picks now with the Gabbert trade and the trade might include a conditional draft pick next year. Good job by Caldwell, hopefully we don't mess this up.

Anyone in the Texas area ever listen to this clown Josh Innes?

He replaced the 6-10pm spot on Philly radio and he's freakin terrible

Seems like Byrd might not get paid what he's expecting.  

Don't understand why teams want to pay so much for corners and refuse to pay safeties.  If Vontae Davis gets paid more than Byrd...  

Ward's deal hurts him big time

I'm so lost with some of these deals.

Why in the hell would Oakland want McFadden back?

Vontae is good but 20 mil guaranteed???

Why the hell would SF want Gabbert?

Malcolm Jenkins will be lit up by those WRs in the NFC East

yeah i'm confused about how some teams are just kicking back and doing nothing....

FUUUUUUUUU

i hope we're waiting on making those "smart moves" and not the typical "value moves" that we usually make in FA

i hope we're waiting on making those "smart moves" and not the typical "value moves" that we usually make in FA
That's true.  Just like "the Patriots are really doing a good job trading back and stockpiling these picks" that went on for years.

The smart teams hold back at first.

Dude. Nobody wants to sign with the Raiders. I'm not trying to **** on your team but I'm being honest. Even the Browns are getting quality free agents to sign with them now. The Raiders are literally the last team outside of maybe the Jags that guys wanna sign with no matter how much money they're throwing out there.

Last edited:
Anyone in the Texas area ever listen to this clown Josh Innes?

He replaced the 6-10pm spot on Philly radio and he's freakin terrible

He's widely hated in Houston. His shtick was "say outlandish ****, call the callers haters and treat them like they're stupid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom