NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smart teams hold back at first.

Dude. Nobody wants to sign with the Raiders. I'm not trying to **** on your team but I'm being honest. Even the Browns are getting quality free agents to sign with them now. The Raiders are literally the last team outside of maybe the Jags that guys wanna sign with no matter how much money they're throwing out there.

Well obviously no one wants to go to Oakland. Everyone's already signing in Tampa.

:lol: :lol:

Raiders sign G/OT Rodger Saffold (5 years, $42.5M; $21M guaranteed): MILLEN SOCHI TWO-TOILET EXPERIENCE Grade
Reggie McKenzie continues to destroy the Raiders. From the man who spent a first-round pick on a second-round corner prospect with a heart problem and refused to franchise anyone this offseason, McKenzie's latest deal might be the biggest joke of all.

I don't understand this. Why didn't McKenzie just franchise Jared Veldheer, who happens to be better than Rodger Saffold? And does McKenzie really think Saffold can play left tackle? Because he can't. He can't even stay healthy. Saffold has missed 17 games in the past three seasons, so why would he suddenly remain healthy on the West Coast?

I get that McKenzie has lots of money to spend this offseason, but this is the type of deal that will screw Oakland down the road. And yes, for those wondering, any "Millen" grade is an F. I just try to be creative with those. Besides, a "Millen Sochi two-toilet experience" properly describes this horrible signing.

Comment on Free Agent Signing Grades below.

Follow me @walterfootball for more hiring/signing grades and updates.

[COLOR=#red]I laughed. [/COLOR]

Raiders sign G/OT Rodger Saffold (5 years, $42.5M; $21M guaranteed): MILLEN SOCHI TWO-TOILET EXPERIENCE Grade
Reggie McKenzie continues to destroy the Raiders. From the man who spent a first-round pick on a second-round corner prospect with a heart problem and refused to franchise anyone this offseason, McKenzie's latest deal might be the biggest joke of all.

I don't understand this. Why didn't McKenzie just franchise Jared Veldheer, who happens to be better than Rodger Saffold? And does McKenzie really think Saffold can play left tackle? Because he can't. He can't even stay healthy. Saffold has missed 17 games in the past three seasons, so why would he suddenly remain healthy on the West Coast?

I get that McKenzie has lots of money to spend this offseason, but this is the type of deal that will screw Oakland down the road. And yes, for those wondering, any "Millen" grade is an F. I just try to be creative with those. Besides, a "Millen Sochi two-toilet experience" properly describes this horrible signing.

Comment on Free Agent Signing Grades below.

Follow me @walterfootball for more hiring/signing grades and updates.

[COLOR=#red]I laughed. [/COLOR]

It would be funnier if Saffold was playing LT but it sounds like he's going to guard.

“@ESPNNFL: THIS JUST IN: The Pittsburgh Steelers are signing former Panthers safety Mike Mitchell.

(via @AdamSchefter)”

Any body see that Tony Gonzalez made the Falcons cut him today since he failed to fill out retirement papers

due is gonna pull a str8 favre trying to win a championship

Russ-Troll.gif

Any body see that Tony Gonzalez made the Falcons cut him today since he failed to fill out retirement papers

due is gonna pull a str8 favre trying to win a championship

Wooooow Falcons fans gonna be pissed.

Last edited:
I think the Pats should sign Tony G
what's their excuse for not getting brady any help? (SRS) Do they not have the money to spend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom