NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam we still put up 30 points. The defense is the problem not the offense. When i say the Pats have the most explosive offense im citing statistical evidence that says just that. That is all
Dog stop being a homer for once. We know our secondary is pie, been that way for years, but our play calling on offense is obvious as hell and defenses are catching up to what they're doing and making proper in-game adjustments. Plus Brady hasn't exactly been playing up to his standards out there every week...

Crazy if you would've told me before this season the run game would be the most consistent aspect of this team...

Dog stop being a homer for once. We know our secondary is pie, been that way for years, but our play calling on offense is obvious as hell and defenses are catching up to what they're doing and making proper in-game adjustments. Plus Brady hasn't exactly been playing up to his standards out there every week...

Crazy if you would've told me before this season the run game would be the most consistent aspect of this team...

honestly you have the weapons, its McDaniels :smh: :smh:

Fam we still put up 30 points. The defense is the problem not the offense. When i say the Pats have the most explosive offense im citing statistical evidence that says just that. That is all
your offense put up 17 in regulation chief.

Last edited:
nooera...our offense is FAR from humming. it's being handicapped by this sudden obsession with running the piss out of the ball.

The offense is FINE. Best in the league in fact. Pats fans complaining about the offense is type ridiculous. There nothing homer about acknowledging the Pats have the best offense in the L because its quite obvious that thats the case.

The defense on the other hand is embarassing. Sanchez put up 300+ thats all u really need to know

The offense is FINE. Best in the league in fact. Pats fans complaining about the offense is type ridiculous. There nothing homer about acknowledging the Pats have the best offense in the L because its quite obvious that thats the case.
The defense on the other hand is embarassing. Sanchez put up 300+ thats all u really need to know

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

you beat up on bad defense, but when you play a decent defense it doesnt work that way. Cards, Seahawks, and Ravens (before the injuries )

any other QB besides the Sanchize and you lose tonight

The Pats have clearly fallen off but yes i think they still have the best Offense.

Best QB, best TE, most productive wideout, legit running game.

Cut everyone on the defense sans Vince, ninkovich, jones and the LBs

Good Luck steelers / bengals fans.

But i dont see the Steelers losing.

Good lord, i cant believe Its been 8 Years since Eli / Ben / Rivers :wow: im getting old :lol: :smh:

good lord, the steelers are pulling people out the stands to play lineman :smh: :lol:

Week 3 in the Dome. Of course we'll be underdogs in a big way, but we'll see. :smokin

I didn't even realize we were playing you bums during the regular season, and not just the preseason. I think we should rest our starters and allow the practice team to play against the Vikings in Week 3. That way the game can at least be a bit competitive but of course we would still end up winning the game.

was just reading this thread from the start, found this jewel :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom