NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geno was a monster in Georgia shame he went in the 4th rd..he's now the best pass rush DT in the game

Matt Ryan is at it again..team to beat my ***.

Last edited:
:lol: for every good play he's had this year, he's had 3-4 bad ones...

That's a shame....he was great the past two years. Is he really letting money dictate his performance?

It's been said in the local papers that his contract extension is effecting his play. He says it's not & he's been quoted saying all the right things but I think his play this year speaks for itself...

It's been said in the local papers that his contract extension is effecting his play. He says it's not & he's been quoted saying all the right things but I think his play this year speaks for itself...

I hate to say it's the money, but it's tough to put a finger on what else changed this year. Unless he's dealing with an undisclosed injury suffered from the holdout :lol: but that's a stretch

I hate to say it's the money, but it's tough to put a finger on what else changed this year. Unless he's dealing with an undisclosed injury suffered from the holdout :lol: but that's a stretch

Thing is, he came back from the hold out in great shape. He put on some muscle while retaining his speed. If anything this year (for the Steelers) will be a good to gauge what we need in the draft which is secondary, defensive tackles, & more depth on the o-line. Secondary needs would be another RB or WR...

RG3 OMG
sick.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom