NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a flippin' idiot. How long you been playing football guy?

Rams, Texans, Packers....
hmm
2000 and MVP ? :nerd:

I don't think the opponents matter man. No disrespect. It's just that this dude is now seeing 9 in the box consistently and can't be stopped. If he got to 2000 and at the rate how he's carrying this team It would be hard to not say he's MVP, but we all know how that works.

Last edited:
I don't think the opponents matter man. No disrespect. It's just that this dude is now seeing 9 in the box consistently and can't be stopped. If he got to 2000 and at the rate how he's carrying this team It would be hard to not say he's MVP, but we all know how that works.

no disrespect taken dude.

AD is on some next level ****.

Last edited:
hmm
2000 and MVP ?
nerd.gif
hi-res-149296269_crop_650x440.jpg

I think we're all aware of Peyton, but it would be silly not to take a strong look at what AP is really doing this year.

I think we're all aware of Peyton, but it would be silly not to take a strong look at what AP is really doing this year.
Truth. AP will get his votes no doubt but...

We all know how the pendulum will swing in the media for the award. 

Cowboys squeaked out a win.
pimp.gif

The defense did a good job against the Bengals offense in the 2nd half. Got helped out a bit by the receivers dropping some passes though.

The Cowboys O-Line though.
sick.gif
Romo was getting battered all game; threw up some floaters to avoid sacks that could've been easily picked off. Caught another break there.

That RGIII injury; no bueno.
mean.gif

It looked similar to the hit a Vikings LB (EJ Henderson?) took on MNF a few years back that broke his leg. Hope it isn't that serious.

Very impressed with what Nick Files did today. People were getting a bit gassed off what he did in the Preseason, but he's played well the last few weeks.

we know 18 is the favorite :rolleyes

but AD is doing in with an imposter playing QB and everyone knowing they are going to run.

hmm
2000 and MVP ? :nerd:

especially after listing those 3 teams, i think it's more likely he gets to 2000 :lol:

In all honestly, and knowing how the MVP is skewed, I just want AP to win Comeback Player of the Year. He deserves that without question in my opinion.

Hawks :pimp:

But man do I feel bad for Fitzgerald, dude is wasting his best years with supbar QBs. :smh:

Oh without a doubt man, but AP deserves MVP.

Someone who leads the league in rushing yards after tearing ACL AND MCL has got my vote; also no other RB even comes close!  Lynch is like 300+ yards away from catching AP.

Last edited:
hey dip-sh*t saints special teams coach...don't kick it to david wilson. how about that for a novel idea?

IMO Andrew Luck should be getting consideration for MVP over Peyton. Denver made the playoffs and won a game last year. Lets see if they can match that this year. I say probably not and they lose the first playoff game they play.

Luck has quadrupled the Colts win total with a quarter of the season left to go. Amazing. I hope they win at least three of the next four; would be so epic.

AD > _______________

One of the best to do it. EVER.

For me MVP should go like this

AD
Luck
Peyton

Most will disagree :lol:

IMO Andrew Luck should be getting consideration for MVP over Peyton. Denver made the playoffs and won a game last year. Lets see if they can match that this year. I say probably not and they lose the first playoff game they play.
Luck has quadrupled the Colts win total with a quarter of the season left to go. Amazing. I hope they win at least three of the next four; would be so epic.
AD > _______________
AD
Luck
Peyton
Most will disagree :lol:

nah your right.

hell if RG3 gets his team to the playoffs he can be put into that convo. Granted the skins werent as bad the Colts.

but we all know who the media favors, Peyton with his top tier defense and soft *** Schd. I think the Colts have more Wins than the Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs combined :smh: :lol:

I really like Luck and he definitely has a very bright future and more than likely will get an MVP award in the future, possibly even more than just one.

Just not this year.

Rookie of the Year honors though.

Last edited:
AD > _______________
AD
Luck
Peyton
Most will disagree
laugh.gif

nah your right.

hell if RG3 gets his team to the playoffs he can be put into that convo. Granted the skins werent as bad the Colts.

but we all know who the media favors, Peyton with his top tier defense and soft *** Schd. I think the Colts have more Wins than the Raiders, Chargers and Chiefs combined
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Colts have a soft *** schedule too though

And AP is flying under the radar? It's basically a count down til 2K w/ him, but if you think they're going against Peyton - and everything the Broncos have going for themselves, you shall be let down. It is what it is though

Colts have a soft *** schedule too though

Lucks team was the absolute worst in football last year.

Majoirty of his offense is rookies, i think more than 50% of his team is new players.

and hes a rookie doing all this.

But it is what it is, we can all argue about but unfortunately we know who the media wants and favors.

Hopefully peyton plays the pats and gets knocked on in the first round like the peyton we all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom