NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all rolling but what's really funny is how y'all feel ashamed to even have your sig blank don't worry I'll wait.....

stacked?
outside of the pats and ravens/steelers, who else in the AFC makes it "stacked"?

theres no elite teams though, its all very good teams

Pats defense is suspect

Steelers Oline / Running game is meh

Ravens defense have another year on them along with losing Suggs

Its a Race >D

Y'all rolling but what's really funny is how y'all feel ashamed to even have your sig blank don't worry I'll wait.....
I'd be willing to guess most have their sigs blank because the new NT removed everyone's old sigs, and they haven't replaced it.

theres no elite teams though, its all very good teams
Pats defense is suspect
Steelers Oline / Running game is meh
Ravens defense have another year on them along with losing Suggs
Its a Race >D
I'd be surprise if we don't finish as one of the top 2 teams in the AFC and get that first round bye :smokin

Honestly if the chiefs are healthy i can see them taking that divison

a sound Defense plus that talent on offense :x

Chiefs / Raiders / Cards / All need to llook at QB in next years draft :smh:

Chiefs / Raiders / Cards / All need to llook at QB in next years draft :smh:

IMO the Raiders badly need Defense. QB is serviceable this year and next year but they really need to improve their D. Can you name any of their DBs?

i can't imagine it would be anything different than what you saw from alex smith last year. the offense doesn't make him throw very much, but he's proven in years past that he can be a very productive quarterback. IMO the texans are built for the playoffs with their emphasis being on running and playing defense
you're right... there were a couple games (particularly at the beginning of the season) where they were reminiscent of the "Singletary era"

I hope he does build and improve on last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom