NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really really hope the FO of the Vikes dont let AP play until the 4th game. Frazier knows hes on the hotseat but please dont do that to AP, nomatter how much he says hes ready. i will be disgusted if he does, just shows you how much the NFL doesnt care about these players.

Last edited:
Texans?!?...not this lifetime the AFC is stacked and will be for a while

The AFC is stacked? I think the power shifted from the AFC to the NFC now

If you read my quote I specifically was implying there's no room for the texans in the afc

Texans are a top 2-3 team in the AFC, are cowboys even a top 2 team in their division?

There are no elite teams, just very good teams in the NFL, in the AFC it's the Texans , Pats , Ravens / Steelers in the NFC it's the Pack, 9ers , eagles ( if 7 stays healthy) and Gmen

It seems like we didn't have a prediction thread so I'm just going to throw mine in here

AFC East
New England
Buffalo
Jets
Dolphins

AFC North
Steelers
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Cleveland

AFC South
Texans
Jags
Titans
Colts

AFC West
Denver
Kansas City
Oakland
San Diego

NFC East
Giants
Eagles
Cowboys

NFC North
Bears
Packers
Detroit
Minnesota

NFC South
Carolina
Atlanta
New Orleans
Tampa Bay

NFC West
49ers
Seahwks
St. Louis
Arizona

Wild Card Round
Steelers over Buffalo
Baltimore over Denver

Giants over Atlanta
Packers over Carolina

Divisional Round
Pats over Baltimore
Texans over Steelers

49ers over Giants
Bears over Packers

Conference Championship
Pats over Texans
Bears over 49ers

Super Bowl
Bears over Pats

NFL MVP: Eli Manning

It seems like we didn't have a prediction thread so I'm just going to throw mine in here
AFC East
New England
Buffalo
Jets
Dolphins
AFC North
Steelers
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Cleveland
AFC South
Texans
Jags
Titans
Colts
AFC West
Denver
Kansas City
Oakland
San Diego
NFC East
Giants
Eagles
Cowboys
NFC North
Bears
Packers
Detroit
Minnesota

NFC South
Carolina
Atlanta
New Orleans
Tampa Bay
NFC West
49ers
Seahwks
St. Louis
Arizona
Wild Card Round
Steelers over Buffalo
Baltimore over Denver
Giants over Atlanta
Packers over Carolina
Divisional Round
Pats over Baltimore
Texans over Steelers
49ers over Giants
Bears over Packers
Conference Championship
Pats over Texans
Bears over 49ers
Super Bowl
Bears over Pats
NFL MVP: Eli Manning

I'd love for the Raiders to take the West

Same here buddy, but it should be a similar division race to last year. Open to the very end. I'd love to see two teams from the AFC West make the postseason. I feel like this division is severely slept on in the NFL.

Wow, dudes are drinking the supersized Panther kool aid up in here. LOL...I hope Rivera & Cam have a great year though...

Funny, a whole bunch NTers were providing quotes from Carson Palmer being complimentary of Chad Ocho some time ago. When Chad was available at several points, Palmer was quick to say the Raiders were fine with the WR group they have. Funny how the Raiders have Jabar Gaffney in for a visit...

Wow, dudes are drinking the supersized Panther kool aid up in here. LOL...I hope Rivera & Cam have a great year though...

Funny, a whole bunch NTers were providing quotes from Carson Palmer being complimentary of Chad Ocho some time ago. When Chad was available at several points, Palmer was quick to say the Raiders were fine with the WR group they have. Funny how the Raiders have Jabar Gaffney in for a visit...

Moore and Ford have been Hurt all preseason. Nothing wrong with adding depth to a thin WR group.

Last edited:
NFC East- Eagles
NFC West- 49ers
NFC North- Packers
NFC South- Saints

AFC East- Patriots
AFC West- Broncos
AFC North- Ravens
AFC South- Texans

Super Bowl- Packers over Ravens.

:lol: at the panthers winning the south ill take all 3 other teams before them

Yea, Panthers aren't taking the NFC South, but I wouldn't mind if they finished in front of a deadass deadlast Falcons team.

Moore and Ford have been Hurt all preseason. Nothing wrong with adding depth to a thin WR group.

I think Moore will play and Ford will sit out. It'll be a Moore/Heyward-Bey/Streater WR corp.

Yea, Panthers aren't taking the NFC South, but I wouldn't mind if they finished in front of a deadass deadlast Falcons team.

as much as i ride with my squad...They are still not ready to win the divison. Sure They will handle the Bucs but def not ready for ATL or Saints. Corners are way too weak.

3rd place or 1st...all depends on the secondary and staying healthy

I think Moore will play and Ford will sit out. It'll be a Moore/Heyward-Bey/Streater WR corp.

The point I was making is that Palmer was only saying something complimentary about Chad (& Owens) when asked but I don't think he wanted them on the team at any point, nor did the Raiders. I hope they do sign Gaffney, I think he still has something left at 31 & could be a good influence on the young WRs they got. I'm still holding out that Palmer is a good QB...But meh, what do I know....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom