NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, a whole bunch NTers were providing quotes from Carson Palmer being complimentary of Chad Ocho some time ago. When Chad was available at several points, Palmer was quick to say the Raiders were fine with the WR group they have. Funny how the Raiders have Jabar Gaffney in for a visit...

You're not serious....are you? There's no way I'd take Chad over the receivers the Raiders have. At this point of his career/life, Chad isn't good enough for an organization to put up with his baggage. We're moving in a new direction in Oakland, away from the reputation (fair or not) that Chad Ocho has earned through the years. Our WR corp is position of strength for us. Granted, there's a couple guys banged up right now (Moore, Ford, Criner) but we're set there. Gaffney or no Gaffney.

Just saw what you wrote...I don't think there's any team that wants Chad unfortunately, including Carson and the Raiders.

Last edited:
Chad Ochocinco can do more harm than good at this point.

Being noticeable in the media/twitter/press conferences, etc. is only tolerable until a team decides you're not worth it anymore. You'll be an unwanted commodity in no time.

Chad Ochocinco can do more harm than good at this point.

Being noticeable in the media/twitter/press conferences, etc. is only tolerable until a team decides you're not worth it anymore. You'll be an unwanted commodity in no time.

teams are so stupid. all that is so overrated. if he can be productive on the field, it automatically outweighs off field garbage. wins and losses >>> media

teams are so stupid. all that is so overrated. if he can be productive on the field, it automatically outweighs off field garbage. wins and losses >>> media

he wasn't able to be productive in one of the league's best passing offenses though. he wasn't productive in one of the leagues worst passing offenses this summer/camp. he's done.

I dont know if its been discussed in here before but I have a hunch the Jets were doing bad on offense on purpose this pre-season. They're gonna whip out some formations and plays that we havent seen and they dont wanna give anything away. Theyre going to really keep teams guessing every week. I know theyre kinda the laughing stock of the NFL right now but I wouldnt be surprised if they somehow make it work on O with Tebow.

he wasn't able to be productive in one of the league's best passing offenses though. he wasn't productive in one of the leagues worst passing offenses this summer/camp. he's done.

Chad needs to get his life in order at this point. Being a receiver should be secondary to be honest.

i agree with that fully. i just hate when people say "oh well this team doesnt wanna take his baggage". they shouldnt give a %^& about baggage. if the dude helps you win ballgames and helps your team, let him play. if not, kick him to the curb.

I dont know if its been discussed in here before but I have a hunch the Jets were doing bad on offense on purpose this pre-season. They're gonna whip out some formations and plays that we havent seen and they dont wanna give anything away. Theyre going to really keep teams guessing every week. I know theyre kinda the laughing stock of the NFL right now but I wouldnt be surprised if they somehow make it work on O with Tebow.
personnel says no matter what they whip out..pause...theyre probably gonna be poor on offense...whether its tebow or sanchize, they lack the ability to move the ball thru the air...aint happening for them...and now that their running game is on the decline, they have no offense..aint enough gimmicks in the world to make this squad nice offensively. 

personnel says no matter what they whip out..pause...theyre probably gonna be poor on offense...whether its tebow or sanchize, they lack the ability to move the ball thru the air...aint happening for them...and now that their running game is on the decline, they have no offense..aint enough gimmicks in the world to make this squad nice offensively. 

the 2008 dolphins disagree

Well...we see how that's been working out for the Dolphins since :lol:

Well...we see how that's been working out for the Dolphins since :lol:

still went 11-5. and that team was pretty bad. i'm not saying the jets will be good, but i can't rule it out.

U-N-I-T-Y..............WHO YOU CALLING A *****?!!?

:smh:

What in the name of the lord jesus christ are we being subjected to here. Are they trying to make this so awful that people complain more about this than the replacement refs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom