NFL Discussion Thread - Hall of Fame Game: August 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon Weeden 8-21 2 INTS  QB rating of 10.1 .... did the Browns draft another dud QB ?

30 year old rookie QB playing with 2 of the best WRs in college in a spread offense. you do the math :lol:

The Bills.
sick.gif

:lol: :lol: at the bills runnin the ball down by 34 :lol: :smh:

guess its time to pack it up

******** go for it on 4th and 1. RGIII throws it to the endzone, Defender has his right hand behind the receiver, Not grabbing or pushing. Good defending, The defender knocks down the ball and gets called for pass interference.
BS call...

Yea it goes both ways. They missed that Graham fumble earlier too.

:lol: :lol: at the bills runnin the ball down by 34 :lol: :smh:

guess its time to pack it up

Give them a break, they're just trying to get the game over with. I'd rather they run the ball and get the clock going, then keep throwing and dragging this on.

******** go for it on 4th and 1. RGIII throws it to the endzone, Defender has his right hand behind the receiver, Not grabbing or pushing. Good defending, The defender knocks down the ball and gets called for pass interference.
BS call...

[COLOR=#red]Let's not act like it's the reason the Saints are losing. You sound real mad. :rofl:[/COLOR]

Give them a break, they're just trying to get the game over with. I'd rather they run the ball and get the clock going, then keep throwing and dragging this on.

its 8 mins in the third, you keep attacking and pushing

cause the same way jets scored 41 thru 2 quarters, anyone can :lol:

if your gonna pack it up, smh

Like said before, The Bills with the 1st pick select .... Matt Barkley Quarterback USC.

Not if the Browns have anything to say about it.

Colt Mccoy was better than this. I know he is a rookies but he looks terrible.

Its just week 1 though and the game's have yet to finish. Too be fair to Weeden, the Browns are in a rebuilding phase.

Last edited:
BS call...

[COLOR=#red]Let's not act like it's the reason the Saints are losing. You sound real mad. :rofl:[/COLOR]

Not saying it's the reason NO is losing. :rolleyes

I sound real mad? :lol: :stoneface:

Don't know what you mean...I'm actually rooting for Washingston on this one son. :lol:

Never like the Saints...

Last edited:
Not if the Browns have anything to say about it.
Colt Mccoy was better than this. I know he is a rookies but he looks terrible.
I dont think the Browns can get the 1st pick ... they cant seem to do anything right, even lose. 
laugh.gif

BS call...

you're an Aggie too?

Andre Johnson cooking :pimp:

Even before the Draft, I don't know how any Browns or football fan could explain or justify Weeden being a better pro QB than Colt. McCoy is a solid game manager. Could be a competitive team's Jeff Garcia. Protect the football. Use his legs. Make good decisions. Nothing fancy, little to no big plays. But Cleveland has a decent enough defense to stay in football games. Now you have a feature back in Trent that likes to pound the rock 30 times a game.

Reactions: mmg
Even before the Draft, I don't know how any Browns or football fan could explain or justify Weeden being a better pro QB than Colt. McCoy is a solid game manager. Could be a competitive team's Jeff Garcia. Protect the football. Use his legs. Make good decisions. Nothing fancy, little to no big plays. But Cleveland has a decent enough defense to stay in football games. Now you have a feature back in Trent that likes to pound the rock 30 times a game.

Trent + Best WR on the board.

30 Year old rookie QB, no thanks :x

nothing worse than a ref not throwing the flag, then the player getting up complaining for the flag, and then the flag gets tossed out 10 seconds later :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom