NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Oregon's Talon's
47630_10150366828250721_57460905720_16166940_1509391_n.jpg

TCU's Talons

156728_10150366828190721_57460905720_16166937_7213817_n.jpg

Nice looking cleat, gimme all white Talons for next year, unless they continue the Vapor line, in which ill be copping all white vapors

Nice looking cleat, gimme all white Talons for next year, unless they continue the Vapor line, in which ill be copping all white vapors

like the homie Trelvis said... its looking like TCU will not be wearing the blacked out uniform top. gary patterson has toldd the alumni TCU will be "Purpled Up" on New Years.

i'd love to see an updated purple helmet, based off the 2010 pro combat joint.

a few quick mock ups...

10rv51x.jpg

2lmq7hk.jpg

id love to see that helmet with this combo.

k16ix2.jpg

like the homie Trelvis said... its looking like TCU will not be wearing the blacked out uniform top. gary patterson has toldd the alumni TCU will be "Purpled Up" on New Years.

a few quick mock ups...

10rv51x.jpg

2lmq7hk.jpg

id love to see that helmet with this combo.

k16ix2.jpg

[h1]AIR ZOOM ALPHA TALON[/h1]
sd1ixk.jpg

- new style -
443308-001

BLACK/WHITE//BLACK

Wholesale Price:$107.25Suggested Retail Price:$195.00First Offer Date:4/1Category:Field SportsCatalog:Fall 2011 Men's Footwear: Performance

UPPER: 3/4-height with lightweight skinwire quarter and Pebax[emoji]174[/emoji] ankle speed clip.

MIDSOLE: Full-length Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom unit for responsive cushioning.

OUTSOLE: Molded TPU and Pebax[emoji]174[/emoji] hybrid with patented Nike "traction on demand" system.

The ultimate weapon for the best players in the game. Combining lightweight strength, superior lockdown and traction on demand.

[h1]AIR ZOOM ALPHA TALON[/h1]
sd1ixk.jpg

- new style -
443308-001

BLACK/WHITE//BLACK

Wholesale Price:$107.25Suggested Retail Price:$195.00First Offer Date:4/1Category:Field SportsCatalog:Fall 2011 Men's Footwear: Performance

UPPER: 3/4-height with lightweight skinwire quarter and Pebax[emoji]174[/emoji] ankle speed clip.

MIDSOLE: Full-length Phylon midsole with Nike Zoom unit for responsive cushioning.

OUTSOLE: Molded TPU and Pebax[emoji]174[/emoji] hybrid with patented Nike "traction on demand" system.

The ultimate weapon for the best players in the game. Combining lightweight strength, superior lockdown and traction on demand.

I dunno, I think it's possible. They've been selling basketball shoes (i.e. most of the numbered Jordan line) and soccer cleats for that price point for a while now, and the Superfly II has a retail of $400

I definitely will be waiting for the price to drop if I'm going to get these at all.

I dunno, I think it's possible. They've been selling basketball shoes (i.e. most of the numbered Jordan line) and soccer cleats for that price point for a while now, and the Superfly II has a retail of $400

I definitely will be waiting for the price to drop if I'm going to get these at all.

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

a few quick mock ups...

10rv51x.jpg

2lmq7hk.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like that

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

a few quick mock ups...

10rv51x.jpg

2lmq7hk.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I like that

Back
Top Bottom