NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Here's an up close pic of the cleats UF will be wearing in their bowl game. (From Murph)
215993848.jpg
I NEED THOSE 
eek.gif

be on the lookout or the silver vapors, the chrome lacrosse huaraches are now in stock on some lacrosse sites. they might come early

be on the lookout or the silver vapors, the chrome lacrosse huaraches are now in stock on some lacrosse sites. they might come early

^
good lookin out i see they have them in

soon as they get the vapors in ill be happy

i need them asap

^
good lookin out i see they have them in

soon as they get the vapors in ill be happy

i need them asap

On Twitter Nike Football posted that the Talon's would be available February 7th - retail of $195 - although they took a beating during the Rose Bowl game:

RT @MrCoussa who asks when the Air Zoom Alpha Talon will be available to buy. February 7, $195, nikestore.com. about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

On Twitter Nike Football posted that the Talon's would be available February 7th - retail of $195 - although they took a beating during the Rose Bowl game:

RT @MrCoussa who asks when the Air Zoom Alpha Talon will be available to buy. February 7, $195, nikestore.com. about 3 hours ago via TweetDeck

It is crazy to see all of these uniforms unveiled by Nike and no one wore anything but the under shirts and the cleats. The spikes both high and low are sweet but no uniforms or helmets maybe next year. Boise, TCU & Florida all the regular stuff

It is crazy to see all of these uniforms unveiled by Nike and no one wore anything but the under shirts and the cleats. The spikes both high and low are sweet but no uniforms or helmets maybe next year. Boise, TCU & Florida all the regular stuff

Was loookin at some old pocs and found these from usc pro day 2009 Malaluga's Sparq Vapor jet 4.2's are SICK!!!!!
662217.jpg

662212.jpg

662187.jpg

662190.jpg

662191.jpg

662197.jpg

Was loookin at some old pocs and found these from usc pro day 2009 Malaluga's Sparq Vapor jet 4.2's are SICK!!!!!
662217.jpg

662212.jpg

662187.jpg

662190.jpg

662191.jpg

662197.jpg

anybody else have a feeling that the "blur" design could be an option for carbon vapors on Nikeid?

anybody else have a feeling that the "blur" design could be an option for carbon vapors on Nikeid?

Originally Posted by bc60997

They all did wear the uniforms except TCU changed pants and helmets..... The designs weren't the different part it was the materials used and cut of the jerseys that were different.

Originally Posted by bc60997

They all did wear the uniforms except TCU changed pants and helmets..... The designs weren't the different part it was the materials used and cut of the jerseys that were different.

Back
Top Bottom