NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Not really, it was his pro day so he was going for performance and those powerweb adidas shorts are "supposed" to increase speed, strength, energy output etc...

anybody got any upclose pics of the blur carbons that are being worn?

Not really, it was his pro day so he was going for performance and those powerweb adidas shorts are "supposed" to increase speed, strength, energy output etc...

anybody got any upclose pics of the blur carbons that are being worn?

Originally Posted by bc60997

It is crazy to see all of these uniforms unveiled by Nike and no one wore anything but the under shirts and the cleats. The spikes both high and low are sweet but no uniforms or helmets maybe next year. Boise, TCU & Florida all the regular stuff
TCU wore the jerseys.  Boise and Florida wore the entire things and I imagine Oregon will too.

Originally Posted by bc60997

It is crazy to see all of these uniforms unveiled by Nike and no one wore anything but the under shirts and the cleats. The spikes both high and low are sweet but no uniforms or helmets maybe next year. Boise, TCU & Florida all the regular stuff
TCU wore the jerseys.  Boise and Florida wore the entire things and I imagine Oregon will too.

^^ i thought uconn looked sick. easily the best 2-color uniform out there.

here's a few shots of TCUs vapors.

ap-7fc7e25da0b24a5da8c860469949bcfa.jpg

107843151.jpg

^^ i thought uconn looked sick. easily the best 2-color uniform out there.

here's a few shots of TCUs vapors.

ap-7fc7e25da0b24a5da8c860469949bcfa.jpg

107843151.jpg

I wonder how Nike feels about the Talon being used as essentially a lineman cleat in the bowl games. How many WR and CB wore the Talon? Or RB and Safeties for that matter.

I wonder how Nike feels about the Talon being used as essentially a lineman cleat in the bowl games. How many WR and CB wore the Talon? Or RB and Safeties for that matter.

just talked to a nikeid worker bout the possibility of the vapor carbons comin to nike id here's what he said...
I've checked our upcoming NikeiD launch list, and found that the Zoom Vapor Carbon is not on the list, I apologize.  We do have the Zoom Vapor Fly coming to NikeiD, and this should launch somewhere in the beginning of February.  The full name of the Zoom Vapor Carbon TD is actuall the Zoom Vapor Carbon "Fly" TD, so I imagine the Zoom Vapor Fly iD's will be pretty similar.

I'm guessing this is the same cleat... does anyone have any in's with the nikeid staff for any further info?

just talked to a nikeid worker bout the possibility of the vapor carbons comin to nike id here's what he said...
I've checked our upcoming NikeiD launch list, and found that the Zoom Vapor Carbon is not on the list, I apologize.  We do have the Zoom Vapor Fly coming to NikeiD, and this should launch somewhere in the beginning of February.  The full name of the Zoom Vapor Carbon TD is actuall the Zoom Vapor Carbon "Fly" TD, so I imagine the Zoom Vapor Fly iD's will be pretty similar.

I'm guessing this is the same cleat... does anyone have any in's with the nikeid staff for any further info?

^
best news hopefully they have the chrome and gold features

^
best news hopefully they have the chrome and gold features

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

Well these days those positions only wear low cut shoes.... Vapors and Speed TDs instead of Hyperflys, 2K4s and the Superbad 2.

Well these days those positions only wear low cut shoes.... Vapors and Speed TDs instead of Hyperflys, 2K4s and the Superbad 2.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yea, some QB's and RB's were wearing them, I know Ingram did

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Yea, some QB's and RB's were wearing them, I know Ingram did

on another note. For chrome bottoms, I have a relationship with the head of Nike lacrosse and he says the cost to produce custom cleats with chrome for teams (rather than in Bulk) is upwards of $250 each. its too expensive to chrome one cleat at a time

on another note. For chrome bottoms, I have a relationship with the head of Nike lacrosse and he says the cost to produce custom cleats with chrome for teams (rather than in Bulk) is upwards of $250 each. its too expensive to chrome one cleat at a time

Originally Posted by bullets14

Ok I see, so I guess no chrome cleats
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bullets14

Ok I see, so I guess no chrome cleats
frown.gif

man im still waiting on them Lacrosse Chrome vapors

Back
Top Bottom