NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

Originally Posted by Zues87

Is that ON BCAA's and NO xplode i see... heheh
glasses.gif

?

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by dreClark

What gloves are y'all wearing?
What do you mean?
Football gloves, Rupertone.

I know a lot of people in here play football, so I was wondering what y'all wore.

Me, I still go w/ my Vapor Trails. Might Try out the Vapor Jets eventually. Also have the Breast Cancer cutters as well.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

What gloves are y'all wearing?
What do you mean?
Football gloves, Rupertone.

I know a lot of people in here play football, so I was wondering what y'all wore.

Me, I still go w/ my Vapor Trails. Might Try out the Vapor Jets eventually. Also have the Breast Cancer cutters as well.

The Jordan gloves were sweet looking, but not that great performance. But I like the Cutter Ying Yang's

The Jordan gloves were sweet looking, but not that great performance. But I like the Cutter Ying Yang's

They hurt your hand? I.e. you feel the sting when the ball hits?
I think he said he hurt his hand, so he went w/superbads since they have the finger padding.

Maybe it's silly but I go more for looks than performance (I don't feel like there's a huge difference in performance except rain) with my gloves.  I like that the elite remixes look pretty trippy.

They hurt your hand? I.e. you feel the sting when the ball hits?
I think he said he hurt his hand, so he went w/superbads since they have the finger padding.

Maybe it's silly but I go more for looks than performance (I don't feel like there's a huge difference in performance except rain) with my gloves.  I like that the elite remixes look pretty trippy.

^Yeah I play saftey so when I use tackle people, I sometimes hit the top of my hands on helemts, etc. So I switched to superbads for the top padding it has and I love it

^Yeah I play saftey so when I use tackle people, I sometimes hit the top of my hands on helemts, etc. So I switched to superbads for the top padding it has and I love it

in spirit of the bcs game monday.... here's a little something i made between classes. sloppy i know, but it was worth a shot
i know it has nothing to do with football cleats or anything.... but yeah
1zo9kbn.jpg

in spirit of the bcs game monday.... here's a little something i made between classes. sloppy i know, but it was worth a shot
i know it has nothing to do with football cleats or anything.... but yeah
1zo9kbn.jpg

I wear the all white vapor jet manigrips

on a side note I got my Nike pro combat sleeve in today in white

I always thought the wearing one sleeve thing was dope since Reggie Bush started it at USC but I hurt my elbow and nevers catching a interception so now im wearing the sleeve on my left arm

I wear the all white vapor jet manigrips

on a side note I got my Nike pro combat sleeve in today in white

I always thought the wearing one sleeve thing was dope since Reggie Bush started it at USC but I hurt my elbow and nevers catching a interception so now im wearing the sleeve on my left arm

Back
Top Bottom