NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

No if you look closely the top part is just blending in with the socks. On the left foot you can see that the laces go above the silver, higher than they would be on lows.

If they released those with a TD plate instead of that stupid "talon" plate I'd pick them up immediately. It looks much less bulky, and quite a bit lower to the ground.

If they released those with a TD plate instead of that stupid "talon" plate I'd pick them up immediately. It looks much less bulky, and quite a bit lower to the ground.

Have you guys seen this yet? Supposedly Boise's Pro Combats for next year
Screen-shot-2010-12-16-at-4.31.06-PM.png

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

I never understood why they dont release the exact shoes, NFL and NCAA wear.

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

I never understood why they dont release the exact shoes, NFL and NCAA wear.

Just got back from my football tournament

got to chop it up wit alot of players from all over about trading and getting some gear

ran drills wit a Gator player who had the new Vapors on that change from white to orange wit the blue check

couldnt take pics cause you cant have ur cell phones on the field

Just got back from my football tournament

got to chop it up wit alot of players from all over about trading and getting some gear

ran drills wit a Gator player who had the new Vapors on that change from white to orange wit the blue check

couldnt take pics cause you cant have ur cell phones on the field

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

It might be.  More likely: it was the uniform Boise would have worn if they were the road team in the bowl.  Nike chose Oregon, TCU, Boise and Florida to debut the Alpha Vapors.  As part of that, they were each to get new pro combat uniforms.  Nike designed a home and road version for each team and this was Boise's road uniform.  Maybe they will just use it as next year's pro combat, but I hadn't heard that.

Originally Posted by UGcatcher2

It might be.  More likely: it was the uniform Boise would have worn if they were the road team in the bowl.  Nike chose Oregon, TCU, Boise and Florida to debut the Alpha Vapors.  As part of that, they were each to get new pro combat uniforms.  Nike designed a home and road version for each team and this was Boise's road uniform.  Maybe they will just use it as next year's pro combat, but I hadn't heard that.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those are NICE
by far the cleanest Pro Combats so far
Edit: Just noticed the Black Visor, which is a bit odd, i thought the NCAA doesn't allow any type of visor with a tint unless they recently changed that rule.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
those are NICE
by far the cleanest Pro Combats so far
Edit: Just noticed the Black Visor, which is a bit odd, i thought the NCAA doesn't allow any type of visor with a tint unless they recently changed that rule.

Originally Posted by reddevillax42

where is that screen shot from?

it is a twitpic of a catalog from the Nike Football Summit recently held at Cowboys Stadium.  Check cfbexaminer.com

Originally Posted by reddevillax42

where is that screen shot from?

it is a twitpic of a catalog from the Nike Football Summit recently held at Cowboys Stadium.  Check cfbexaminer.com

Back
Top Bottom