NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

vapor carbon steelers PE 
pimp.gif

Nike-Zoom-Vapor-Carbon-Fly-Steelers.jpg

love that matte look on the toebox as opposed to the patent that usually shows up on the vapors

vapor carbon steelers PE 
pimp.gif

love that matte look on the toebox as opposed to the patent that usually shows up on the vapors

Originally Posted by purplewolves

vapor carbon steelers PE 
pimp.gif

those are 
pimp.gif
, but i don't like the matte look personally it looks cheap from the picture.  Do you own those?!

Originally Posted by purplewolves

vapor carbon steelers PE 
pimp.gif

those are 
pimp.gif
, but i don't like the matte look personally it looks cheap from the picture.  Do you own those?!

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

Also, when did they make Hyperdunk cleats in white/red?

They never released them to the public.  But they are on eBay in a lot of different colors.  When they first came out on nike.com they were in black or Black and White. They red/maroon one's look amazing in person
nerd.gif

They never released them to the public.  But they are on eBay in a lot of different colors.  When they first came out on nike.com they were in black or Black and White. They red/maroon one's look amazing in person
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zues87

nerd.gif
I copped the white/navy pair for $19.99 shipped as well.  Anyone interested check out seller Quiglie on ebay.  He had some amazing black with red flywire area for awhile, but only in larger sizes.  They were the hottest Hyperfly I've ever seen.  They also have various colors of LT 2.1 TDs starting at $9.99 sometimes.
EDIT: 
pimp.gif

396260-016.jpg

nerd.gif
I copped the white/navy pair for $19.99 shipped as well.  Anyone interested check out seller Quiglie on ebay.  He had some amazing black with red flywire area for awhile, but only in larger sizes.  They were the hottest Hyperfly I've ever seen.  They also have various colors of LT 2.1 TDs starting at $9.99 sometimes.
EDIT: 
pimp.gif

396260-016.jpg

Originally Posted by jcliz

nerd.gif
EDIT: 
pimp.gif

396260-016.jpg

I ordered ^ I can't wait to get em hahaha

nerd.gif
EDIT: 
pimp.gif

396260-016.jpg

I ordered ^ I can't wait to get em hahaha

nope, but man I sure wish I did 
laugh.gif

I can see how you'd think the matte looks a little cheap but the way i look at it, the flat black complements the steeler's uniforms better as nothing on it is really shiny even the helmet kinda has a flat color

maybe i just have OCD or something but I like consistency in color lol

nope, but man I sure wish I did 
laugh.gif

I can see how you'd think the matte looks a little cheap but the way i look at it, the flat black complements the steeler's uniforms better as nothing on it is really shiny even the helmet kinda has a flat color

maybe i just have OCD or something but I like consistency in color lol

Yeah they would look good with the Steelers unis. It would be sweet to see Mike Wallace pull them out for the Championship game

Yeah they would look good with the Steelers unis. It would be sweet to see Mike Wallace pull them out for the Championship game

nerd.gif
EDIT: 
pimp.gif

396260-016.jpg
good looks man about to cop the all blacks in my size for $40
pimp.gif

nerd.gif
EDIT: 
pimp.gif

396260-016.jpg
good looks man about to cop the all blacks in my size for $40
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom