NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

^^ i gotta agree with the vapors, i have both the vapors and the speed td, and the speed td are by far way more comfortable than the vapors.

Originally Posted by customkilla23

anybody know what cleats vick is wearing tonight?
Looks like the Vick 1 D. Cool.
ap-f3ffc6cde7c34d1793f8ed95f2a89ab7.jpg

I like the carbon vapors.....they feel great to me

They was hard to put on when I got my 1st pair but my teammate suggested I cut the tongue to make it like a normal shoe

After doin that I can actually wear my ankle braces and they feel great

I make cuts so much better in these cause of the mold I love em so much I been collecting every pair

They was hard to put on when I got my 1st pair but my teammate suggested I cut the tongue to make it like a normal shoe

I make cuts so much better in these cause of the mold I love em so much I been collecting every pair

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Think I'm do this as well....I got a nasty blister on the back of my left heel from the first couple of wears [/color]
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Think I'm do this as well....I got a nasty blister on the back of my left heel from the first couple of wears [/color]
eyes.gif

Yeah I wore speed tds this year and they where more comfortable than vapors, but I feel like I can cut better in vapors though. So im gonna wear vapors again next year.

Yeah I wore speed tds this year and they where more comfortable than vapors, but I feel like I can cut better in vapors though. So im gonna wear vapors again next year.

Only problem I have ever had w/ my vapors is that they kinda shrunk after they got really wet.

Other than that, I love 'em.

Will get the carbon vapors when before Nationals in January.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Vick w/ the blacked out ZV1's

Only problem I have ever had w/ my vapors is that they kinda shrunk after they got really wet.

Other than that, I love 'em.

Will get the carbon vapors when before Nationals in January.
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ Vick w/ the blacked out ZV1's

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike set to unveil Oregon Ducks uniforms for BCS National Championship game

Nike on Tuesday will unveil the BCS National Championship game uniforms that the Oregon Ducks will wear in their Jan. 10 title game against the Auburn Tigers.

The Beaverton-area based company is hosting a media event for the unveiling at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

You might think the Ducks alone would merit their own media event, considering their status as the fashionistas of college football, the subject of pregame speculation throughout the season for their myriad helmet, jersey, pants, socks, shoe and glove combinations.

But no. Nike also will unveil the BCS uniforms for the TCU Horned Frogs, Boise State Broncos and Florida Gators. TCU and Florida have worn helmets this season specially designed by Nike and painted by a Dundee, Ore., company, Hydro Graphics.

Three of the five NFL players participating in the event have Oregon ties: Ndamukong Suh, Detroit Lions defensive lineman, played at Grant High School; Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers outside linebacker, is brother of Ducks linebacker Casey Matthews; and Steven Jackson, St. Louis Rams running back, played at Oregon State. Also participating are Dwyane Bowe, a wideout with Kansas City's NFL team and Felix Jones, a Dallas Cowboys running back. Desmond Howard, the former Heisman Trophy winner who was a Super Bowl most valuable player with the Packers, will be the emcee.

Auburn, by the way, does not wear Nike-sponsored gear. Even worse, in Nike's view, the Tigers are affiliated with Under Armour, a chief Nike competitor in the collegiate football world. That competition is expected to be a continuing back story in the buildup to the title game.

link: Oregon Live

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nike set to unveil Oregon Ducks uniforms for BCS National Championship game

Nike on Tuesday will unveil the BCS National Championship game uniforms that the Oregon Ducks will wear in their Jan. 10 title game against the Auburn Tigers.

The Beaverton-area based company is hosting a media event for the unveiling at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

You might think the Ducks alone would merit their own media event, considering their status as the fashionistas of college football, the subject of pregame speculation throughout the season for their myriad helmet, jersey, pants, socks, shoe and glove combinations.

But no. Nike also will unveil the BCS uniforms for the TCU Horned Frogs, Boise State Broncos and Florida Gators. TCU and Florida have worn helmets this season specially designed by Nike and painted by a Dundee, Ore., company, Hydro Graphics.

Three of the five NFL players participating in the event have Oregon ties: Ndamukong Suh, Detroit Lions defensive lineman, played at Grant High School; Clay Matthews, Green Bay Packers outside linebacker, is brother of Ducks linebacker Casey Matthews; and Steven Jackson, St. Louis Rams running back, played at Oregon State. Also participating are Dwyane Bowe, a wideout with Kansas City's NFL team and Felix Jones, a Dallas Cowboys running back. Desmond Howard, the former Heisman Trophy winner who was a Super Bowl most valuable player with the Packers, will be the emcee.

Auburn, by the way, does not wear Nike-sponsored gear. Even worse, in Nike's view, the Tigers are affiliated with Under Armour, a chief Nike competitor in the collegiate football world. That competition is expected to be a continuing back story in the buildup to the title game.

link: Oregon Live

I only head bad things about the Vapor Carbon. Most guys who got them returned them to the equipment manager for speeds or older vapors. I think they were complaining about something connected to the Carbon fibre plate in the base.

I only head bad things about the Vapor Carbon. Most guys who got them returned them to the equipment manager for speeds or older vapors. I think they were complaining about something connected to the Carbon fibre plate in the base.

many people dont like that the carbon fibre is too stiff for them. unlike most cleats, the carbon fibre snaps back to its original state. Whereas on regular cleats, the bottom molding breaks in and becomes softer/ more comfortable

many people dont like that the carbon fibre is too stiff for them. unlike most cleats, the carbon fibre snaps back to its original state. Whereas on regular cleats, the bottom molding breaks in and becomes softer/ more comfortable

Bullets14-

The carbon fiber plate is SUPER tough!
i had a chance to hold the actual piece of one of them in my hands and kinda play with it, this thing pops right back into place
with the quickness.

Nike also uses them for cycling shoes, although i do not believe they sell them.

either way this plate is tough as hell......

Bullets14-

The carbon fiber plate is SUPER tough!
i had a chance to hold the actual piece of one of them in my hands and kinda play with it, this thing pops right back into place
with the quickness.

Nike also uses them for cycling shoes, although i do not believe they sell them.

either way this plate is tough as hell......

New Nike cleat being unveiled tomorrow. I spot Flywire, some rubber compound around the collar, and the full-length phylon TD plate found on the likes of the Hyperfly TD

New Nike cleat being unveiled tomorrow. I spot Flywire, some rubber compound around the collar, and the full-length phylon TD plate found on the likes of the Hyperfly TD

Back
Top Bottom