NFL/NCAA Feet: '10-'11 Football Equipment/Cleats/etc.

my boy just brought these back for me...
a553568ce503d714f988d4254c0914b3685129e.jpg

Ugh...I just read the tech specs on the Talon and found out that the four teal studs on the forefoot are retractable à la the Sense Stud on the Superfly. What is the point? Basically, whenever your foot isn't planted on the ground the studs will retract, and when you place them on the ground they will extend. How is it a benefit to have them retracted when you're foot isn't touching the ground? Does it make you more aerodynamic or something? Why not just leave them fixed so they're always extended? Nike needs to cut the crap.

Rant over.

Here are some larger versions of the pictures UGcatcher posted earlier. Again, they're thumbnails because otherwise they'd take up too much room if full-sized.

Ugh...I just read the tech specs on the Talon and found out that the four teal studs on the forefoot are retractable à la the Sense Stud on the Superfly. What is the point? Basically, whenever your foot isn't planted on the ground the studs will retract, and when you place them on the ground they will extend. How is it a benefit to have them retracted when you're foot isn't touching the ground? Does it make you more aerodynamic or something? Why not just leave them fixed so they're always extended? Nike needs to cut the crap.

Rant over.

Here are some larger versions of the pictures UGcatcher posted earlier. Again, they're thumbnails because otherwise they'd take up too much room if full-sized.

Looks more like a lax cleat than a high quality football cleat... We'll see during the championship game

Looks more like a lax cleat than a high quality football cleat... We'll see during the championship game

I was definitely more of a change up with the Oregon unis than that; the only differences are the compression shirts with the numbers on them along with neon socks.

I was definitely more of a change up with the Oregon unis than that; the only differences are the compression shirts with the numbers on them along with neon socks.

^Yea me too. Also, I just realized that all the new uniforms have the pro combat padding on the belt loops. Why?

^Yea me too. Also, I just realized that all the new uniforms have the pro combat padding on the belt loops. Why?

^^ that was actually one of the first things I noticed. That doesn't make much sense to me. I usually love anything Oregon puts out but honestly I'm not much of a fan of these. That neon just doesn't look good IMO. I was pretty disappointed in today's releases overall. I'm curious to see what TCU will be wearing though

^^ that was actually one of the first things I noticed. That doesn't make much sense to me. I usually love anything Oregon puts out but honestly I'm not much of a fan of these. That neon just doesn't look good IMO. I was pretty disappointed in today's releases overall. I'm curious to see what TCU will be wearing though

Originally Posted by MP23

I believe they took away our normal yellow number lining for the neon lining as well. Our gloves for this game seem to be a mixture of our rose bowl gloves last year with the gloves we wore during the civil war game. and the CF helmet speaks for itself LOL 
more pics of oregon's set
9122799-standard.jpg

-bfdd5b0493a7de3d.jpg

9122798-standard.jpg

Originally Posted by MP23

I believe they took away our normal yellow number lining for the neon lining as well. Our gloves for this game seem to be a mixture of our rose bowl gloves last year with the gloves we wore during the civil war game. and the CF helmet speaks for itself LOL 
more pics of oregon's set
9122799-standard.jpg

-bfdd5b0493a7de3d.jpg

9122798-standard.jpg

^^^ I want one of those Oregon helmets to display on the wall...I saw one go for about $850 on ebay a couple months ago
frown.gif

^^^ I want one of those Oregon helmets to display on the wall...I saw one go for about $850 on ebay a couple months ago
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom