NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rams with a dreadful performance to say the least.

Allen and the Bills showing why they're the MVP and Super Bowl favorites.

Gotta clean up those TOs.

With 17 games? He's getting at least 160 at this rate :lol:

Had 15 targets tonight

I went to say over/under 169.5 for the year.. basically said if dude gets at least 10 per

Then I went and looked up the record

that was getting your *** kicked will do :lol:
Tbf this man would be passed out before kickoff in wins last year
dead (1).png

Nah man.

Those leagues makes me more vested in teams/games outside of #MyBengals :emoji_hugging: and #MyCowboys
1662692820780.png

One of these years I’m actually going start putting money on games, since I’m looking at spreads and shh anyways

Would rather do that

Then I can still keep my shh simple.. root for the eagles.. say f the cowboys and pats and I guess the rest of the nfc east

One of these years I’m actually going start putting money on games, since I’m looking at spreads and shh anyways

Would rather do that

Then I can still keep my shh simple.. root for the eagles.. say f the cowboys and pats and I guess the rest of the nfc east
Don’t do it man. Gambling on games is for suckers. You won’t win in the long run.

Don’t do it man. Gambling on games is for suckers. You won’t win in the long run.

O I know.. I ain’t trying get too deep in it

But I figure I pay attention to the shh enough anyways.. pick couple games or long term bets, like division winners or stat leaders or other shh

Would rather do that

Let me know when you start gambling, so I can tail you.

Let me know when you start gambling, so I can tail you.

I been saying this shh for couple years but still ain’t never got around to it

But keep saying I wanna do prop bets

Like I legit wonder what the kupp o/u was for catches

I can make you guys a TON of money betting. This isn’t a pyramid scheme or a “PM me” or anything like that. No, I’m not a bookie either.

Literally bet opposite of what I bet and you are guaranteed to win. Lord knows I can’t win a bet to save my life

Last edited:
I can make you guys a TON of money betting. This isn’t a pyramid scheme or a “PM me” or anything like that. No, I’m not a bookie either.

Literally her opposite of what I bet and you are guaranteed to win. Lord knows I can’t win a bet to save my life
Lol go on in the thread though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom