NFL OFF-SEASON THREAD 2022-23: FanDuel getting everybody hemmed up. ESPN went Kamikaze. We in that dead zone of the year y’all.

How much will that Lamar brick go for?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These dudes ruinin Cardinal fans' and DSA's night. :smh:

by "these dudes" you must mean the Cardinals coaches and players :lol:

but no ill never root against us...it's why i put an emotional hedge bet on the Cardinals tonight :wink:

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

50cb5d3c69bedd6a68000004.jpeg

Rob tried to tell us

I started that clip expecting an OD sexual or homoerotic analogy then that man called a subset of football fans, that are likely predominantly white, jigaboos :rofl: :lol:

Why does Vinatieri look like Matt Damon 😂

Vinatieri looks like he been hitting the bottle a bit.

Funny Vinateri is on there because I did a little research in him after seeing Tuck Da Gawd became the Ravens All-Time Leading Scorer over the weekend. Is he not in the HOF only because enough time hasn’t passed for him to be nominated? I believe he retired in 2019 and my guess was that it was 5 years to make your first ballot

Funny Vinateri is on there because I did a little research in him after seeing Tuck Da Gawd became the Ravens All-Time Leading Scorer over the weekend. Is he not in the HOF only because enough time hasn’t passed for him to be nominated? I believe he retired in 2019 and my guess was that it was 5 years to make your first ballot
There's only like 4 kickers in the Hall total with two of them being multi positional guys.

They're just never viewed as 1st ballot players in general. He'll get in but that's how these committees roll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They'll probably make someone like Tucker wait as well

got that last playoff spot...for now :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

we'll take that win. would have liked to see how we did against Murray but a win is a win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom