NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

Batman gotta go play mr detective to even dream about picking that fight

Meanwhile dude stay beating up those with mental problems

I feel like “I demand more touches” isn’t how football works necessarily. It’s not that simple at least.

At some point you gotta start forcing it and hope something happens....

Fair point but there’s a number of things that can factor into this on a week to week basis for this very small sample size. Cook going off is one of them. Davante saw a huge decrease in production for the Packers in the first 3 games as well and then went off game 4. I’m not saying the Vikings shouldn’t look at getting the two more involved but I just don’t think it’s that simple to say I demand more touches. Forcing stuff is usually not a good idea. Dude needs to chill.

Last edited:
Feels like the Vikings might blow it up.

If they lose to the Giants this week, I think moves are made.

Where does the blow up begin though? With Diggs? They aren't just going to cut their loss on Kirk right now.

I would imagine he'll target Thielen a ton.

Antonio Brown needs some help

“Antonio Brown was extremely noncompliant and flagrantly disorderly, to the point that he frustrated the totality of the proceeding.”
Oh, it gets worse … the attorney claims Brown’s deposition was filled with “tumultuous tirades, defiant rants, use of profane language and refusal to comport himself in a civilized and grown-up manner.”

“Once the deposition started, almost immediately, [Brown] was belligerent and pugnacious, refusing to answer the most routine of questions.”

Instead of answering questions, Brown allegedly “chanted, over and over, as if a mantra, a narrative of his own warped concept of the proceeding, namely that we should only address his counterclaim.”
Absolutely crazy.

Bipolar or CTE

I’m watching this NFL 100 RB round table, this convo is pretty good with them. Emmitt, AP, LaDanian and Dickerson

Antonio Brown needs some help

“Antonio Brown was extremely noncompliant and flagrantly disorderly, to the point that he frustrated the totality of the proceeding.”
Oh, it gets worse … the attorney claims Brown’s deposition was filled with “tumultuous tirades, defiant rants, use of profane language and refusal to comport himself in a civilized and grown-up manner.”

“Once the deposition started, almost immediately, [Brown] was belligerent and pugnacious, refusing to answer the most routine of questions.”

Instead of answering questions, Brown allegedly “chanted, over and over, as if a mantra, a narrative of his own warped concept of the proceeding, namely that we should only address his counterclaim.”
Absolutely crazy.
Antonio Brown is cancer confirmed :lol:

How tf is Saquon practicing and juking around like a bunny rabbit

Dude ain’t human

I feel like “I demand more touches” isn’t how football works necessarily. It’s not that simple at least.

Feel like this is an issue with the HC where he wants a conservative-ish offense in spite of the talent that they have in the receiving option between those 2 WRs, that TE and cook

Don’t remember where I heard it, but this was the last year of all those people anyways because of salary cap stuff (including defensive ppl too)

But I don’t agree with blowing it up, I’d look at gruden or one of those coaches who worked with that offense Kirk worked in (like that mcvay or Kyle Shanahan group)

Batman with prep time da goat ?

In the wise words of mike Tyson “everyone got a plan til they get punched in the mouth”

Meanwhile spidey can throw the batmobile (or any other bat vehicle) with brucey in it

I'm picking Batmane

1570134916332.png

Y'all just settle down...Diggs is staying put for now.

If they lose on Sunday in NY though...things probably get ugly for the entire team.

And they wont blow it up until after next season when Cousins' deal expires.

I would have assumed changes would be made to coaches then at QB before moving certain other guys

Back
Top Bottom