NFL Regular Season Thread 2019-2020: The Brazen Bahamian Battles Over Eli’s Legacy Til He’s Blue In The Face

pull up and catch this fade

EChvDTyWkAEDv0p

Man I don’t care what y’all say. I’m watching them break down this Jaylon Smith deal and I hate it. He probably would have been the highest paid LB after this season if he didn’t sign ****. I hate seeing players sign team friendly deals.

Bills got WRs this year?

Shocked to see the Browns sign Braxton Miller today.

Just like the AAF
francis.png

I might cop a Seattle Dragons fitted doe

Seattle can get a AAF team but not a NBA team

mjtf.png

Ain’t no ****in disrespect, a lot of people would have Revis, Champ or Charles ahead of him.

Disrespect is ****in Don Hutson who played when it was whites only. Nowhere near the skill or production of Moss, TO, AB, Julio Jones and other players.

I see LeBron get killed all the time for losing in the Finals.....Brady lost a lot of SBs. His ***** *** family in mouth kissing *** needs to be dragged just like LeBron gets.

Yeah they trippin with that Don Hudson ****. He woulda been moved to kicker if brothas was playing.

Man I don’t care what y’all say. I’m watching them break down this Jaylon Smith deal and I hate it. He probably would have been the highest paid LB after this season if he didn’t sign ****. I hate seeing players sign team friendly deals.

Bills got WRs this year?

Shocked to see the Browns sign Braxton Miller today.
hell naw we dont smh

Seattle can get a AAF team but not a NBA team

mjtf.png

Fam, that's on some political BS level right now. Seattle is the ultimate leverage for the NBA to use on cities not willing to fork over tax dollars to finance new buildings. Seattle has NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS, and now XFL... NBA playing games and a lot of us here hate it but can't shake the league because it's too good haha!

Fam, that's on some political BS level right now. Seattle is the ultimate leverage for the NBA to use on cities not willing to fork over tax dollars to finance new buildings. Seattle has NFL, MLB, NHL, MLS, and now XFL... NBA playing games and a lot of us here hate it but can't shake the league because it's too good haha!

Still don't feel right not having the Seattle Sonics after growing watching them for so long. OKC bout to be trash for a while after having KD, Russ, PG, Harden and no ring to show for it. Cursed maybe?

Charles Woodson, Rod, and Deion all had defensive touchdowns at age 37....

Revis’ last defensive TD, he was 26 years old.

Still don't feel right not having the Seattle Sonics after growing watching them for so long. OKC bout to be trash for a while after having KD, Russ, PG, Harden and no ring to show for it. Cursed maybe?

They’ll be bad for couple years, but that reset coming with all those draft picks and the tanking they’ll do.. and I’m sure they’re not done getting 1sts

I mean biggest thing not be discussed, I’m running a 4 man line putting Aaron Donald as the 3tech (then give me say ngata opposite him)

And really I wouldn’t even want 3 LBs.. but I’d take couple dudes over Butkus and bell

I want range and dudes who can cover.. since I’m only playing 2 LBs give me Bobby Wagner and urlacher

100 Years of Greatness: ESPN's Starting Lineup of the NFL's Best of the Best

QB Tom Brady
WR Jerry Rice
WR Don Hutson
RB Jim Brown
RB Walter Payton
LT Anthony Munoz
G John Hannah
C Jim Otto
G Jim Parker
G Forrest Gregg
TE Tony Gonzalez

DE Reggie White
DE Deacon Jones
DT Joe Greene
DT Merlin Olsen
LB Lawrence Taylor
LB **** Butkus
LB Bobby Bell
CB Deion Sanders
CB Rod Woodson
S Ken Houston
S Ronnie Lott

K Adam Vinatieri
P Ray Guy
Special Team/Returner Gale Sayers
Coach Bill Belichick

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id...e-montana-choosing-nfl-greatest-ever-position
Missing a tackle.

Haven't clicked the link, but it better be Joe Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom